ADVERTISEMENT

La Familia to practice kentucky will Mark

Um...what?
GIF by Amazon Prime Video UK

Yeah, these practices may be where we start seeing injuries. Our guys practicing against older guys and pro's. Pope confirmed this so there is no way of avoiding it. Imagine a Butler against a Bledsoe. A Williams against a Stein. All that will be going on then you will have a Kriisa running around all in some old guys face that probably won't take it.

Yeah, these practices may be where we start seeing injuries. Our guys practicing against older guys and pro's. Pope confirmed this so there is no way of avoiding it. Imagine a Butler against a Bledsoe. A Williams against a Stein. All that will be going on then you will have a Kriisa running around all in some old guys face that probably won't take it.
This is what i am afraid of that one of the guys on this UK team will get hurt. Hopefully no one will.

Wait, Pope confirmed that there would be injuries?
No, he confirmed the practices and scrimmages with former UK players, will, indeed, happen, period. End of discussion. So there you go, from the man himself. One thing fur sure. The coaches will see who our mentally tougher players are. Regular season games will probably seem like a breeze compared to this. If it was a Cal team all those freshmen would be pounded in the floor. Luckily, Pope has a few grown men of his own. Will just be lacking the pro experience some of those guys will have.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
No, he confirmed the practices and scrimmages with former UK players, will, indeed, happen, period. End of discussion. So there you go, from the man himself. One thing fur sure. The coaches will see who our mentally tougher players are. Regular season games will probably seem like a breeze compared to this. If it was a Cal team all those freshmen would be pounded in the floor. Luckily, Pope has a few grown men of his own. Will just be lacking the pro experience some of those guys will have.
Ok. Well I wish you hadn’t spoken the “I” word into the galaxy. Here’s to hoping you’re wrong. 🤞

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT