ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty politician alert!

I mean she ain’t bad for a 40 year old mom. Kinda skinny flabby like most but you can tell she works out. Nice little fake knockers. Tight little turd cutter. Gap in her teeth a midget could ****.

She’s got some to work with.

Reactions: UK till Death
Some Democrats in Virginia support her, others are not sure. Senator Tim Kaine said he needs to watch the video several times to decide

Reactions: Col. Angus
I succumbed to temptation and found the videos. Pretty explicit. How she can claim with a straight face that releasing these videos is an invasion of privacy is hilarious. I mean, SHE posted them herself. If someone releases a link to them, how is that invading anything?

Good looking mom type. Pretty sure anyone that would post videos like that, accept money to perform sex acts, show every inch of their naked body, etc. is not someone I would trust to make good judgments regarding foreign policy, budgets, etc. Just not a serious person.

Her children are gonna have a really difficult time in life as many, many of their friends and acquaintances will see these videos.

I succumbed to temptation and found the videos. Pretty explicit. How she can claim with a straight face that releasing these videos is an invasion of privacy is hilarious. I mean, SHE posted them herself. If someone releases a link to them, how is that invading anything?

Good looking mom type. Pretty sure anyone that would post videos like that, accept money to perform sex acts, show every inch of their naked body, etc. is not someone I would trust to make good judgments regarding foreign policy, budgets, etc. Just not a serious person.

Her children are gonna have a really difficult time in life as many, many of their friends and acquaintances will see these videos.
This is one of the greatest posts in the history of the Cats Pause

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT