ADVERTISEMENT

Naughty politician alert! (GOP version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kybobcat

May 29, 2001
In the shadow of Bowman Field

Lauren Boebert FINALLY apologizes for sleazy behavior that got her kicked out of Beetlejuice musical - blaming ANXIETY and her divorce - as viewers slam her over fondling footage

• Republican congresswoman Lauren Boebert was kicked out of a Denver performance of Beetlejuice on Sunday night
  • The controversial lawmaker was seen frolicking with her boyfriend, waving her hands, singing loudly, using flash photography and vaping before being removed from the theater
  • Boebert then shouted at a security guard and gave another the middle finger
PWMMJCJONJBTJKC6HLXSB3OAHU.jpg

b6e2133ffd31486eb017d4001af4a018_md.jpg

Her Wikipedia is a fun read.

In late 2022, Boebert told two audiences, "we are in the last of the last days", and that they would have a role in "ushering in the second coming of Jesus".

She was just sneaking in a little Beetlejuice theater, vape session, teenage-like fondling in public, disruptive behavior, flipping the bird and finally pulling out the "do you know who I am?!" card before the end times. Jesus would've approved but he was at the Kid Rock concert puking in a trucker cap.

I'm sure it's not her first rodeo as far as being tossed out of an establishment, but it may be her first time getting tossed from a place that has a paved parking lot. That said...WOOD.

She got drunk at a festival once and caused a scene, and when the police threw her out she said she was gonna call her friends at Fox News and they’d all get fired. And this was before she even ran for congress

You'd not only vote for her, but you'd put yard signs up for her, if that was the price to do her.
And honestly, it doesn't even f***ing MATTER anymore (who you vote for)
We're always going to end up with the same thing, just with different faces. At least we can vote for something that matters. A nice rack.

You'd not only vote for her, but you'd put yard signs up for her, if that was the price to do her.
And honestly, it doesn't even f***ing MATTER anymore (who you vote for)
We're always going to end up with the same thing, just with different faces. At least we can vote for something that matters. A nice rack.
Nah! I wouldn't ever vote for a whack job conservative but that wouldn't stop me from giving her a rogering, all right and proper.

Reactions: lil2coupe
I'd prefer no whack jobs with any amount of power. God bless the Clown for thinking we'd all support her ideology to "do her" though because you know, she's got implants and stuff. What are we, 16?

imagen-213.png

If you need proof of how god awful political people are the last 4 posts have had nothing to do with her great rack or giving a handy at a BEETLEJUICE play. I mean one guy posted like 4 researched links in a post that probably took 15 minutes to compile. Get it together, christ.

Either way I’d put on a Trump wig if I could play with those titties if that’s what she’s into. Looks like a freak.

If you need proof of how god awful political people are the last 4 posts have had nothing to do with her great rack or giving a handy at a BEETLEJUICE play. I mean one guy posted like 4 researched links in a post that probably took 15 minutes to compile. Get it together, christ.

Either way I’d put on a Trump wig if I could play with those titties if that’s what she’s into. Looks like a freak.
Apologies, you're right. Nearly forgot we're on a message board which means we have to pretend we're extra horny and don't have sex. I'll be back, I need to scour the internet for photos of wood, I mean, WOOD.

Seriously, she's good looking. But being the center of attention in public, exhaling vape smoke into people's personal space, getting kicked out of places, yelling "Do you know who I am?" and then flipping people off out the door ain't a turn on for me. She's probably got nice implants. Again, are we 16 all of a sudden?

Apologies, you're right. Nearly forgot we're on a message board which means we have to pretend we're extra horny and don't have sex. I'll be back, I need to scour the internet for photos of wood, I mean, WOOD.

Seriously, she's good looking. But being the center of attention in public, exhaling vape smoke into people's personal space, getting kicked out of places, yelling "Do you know who I am?" and then flipping people off out the door ain't a turn on for me. She's probably got nice implants. Again, are we 16 all of a sudden?

It’s a kybobcat naughtywhatever thread where we all post stupid comments to try and make someone chuckle to lighten our day as a distraction from our exhausting lives. I mean there’s a time and a place for moral pontification.

I generally find the RIP threads dumb but I don’t go in and post about disgracing the dead and then post a bunch of links about it either. I just don’t post in most of them (some I find funny).

I completely understand that her public persona is an act, but I’ve heard her do an interview and she has a voice tone that could be used as a weapon in a hostage crisis. I guarantee there are Starbucks managers dealing with PTSD from conflicts with her.

Also, isn’t she the one that claims her father was a big time pro wrestler?

Remember when the left wanted more diversity and inclusion in government? Well you bought the ticket now you take the ride.

Reactions: davtay
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT