ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Oats is the guy

If Cal is ever moved on from, Oats is the target.

No he's not a flavor of the week like all the other names thrown around. His setback was he didn't have any big stage wins past his good mid major resume and competitive but not elite seasons at Bama. In the past week he got a signature win against a #1 seed unc and now a final four.

He can recruit, hes young, and he's got the personality to handle the maniacs here.

I'd take him in a heartbeat, but the first time we got ousted in the round of 32 after putting up 40 threes and missing 30 or em, you'd all want to kill him lol

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
If Cal is ever moved on from, Oats is the target.

No he's not a flavor of the week like all the other names thrown around. His setback was he didn't have any big stage wins past his good mid major resume and competitive but not elite seasons at Bama. In the past week he got a signature win against a #1 seed unc and now a final four.

He can recruit, hes young, and he's got the personality to handle the maniacs here.
WTH would he leave Alabama for Kentucky?

I don't give a damn what his buyout is. Pay that.
I always laugh when people say this. It does matter because Mitch can't just snap his fingers and conjure up $50 million. Of course it's easy for fans to say pay the buyout, but that might not be the actual reality we're working with here.

I always laugh when people say this. It does matter because Mitch can't just snap his fingers and conjure up $50 million. Of course it's easy for fans to say pay the buyout, but that might not be the actual reality we're working with here.
Lighten up francis. Jesus, dude playing realist police.

How many times did Mitch have to snap his fingers to give Cal close to $100M on that lifetime contract for destroying the program??

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT