ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Ament

Replacement for Jaxson Robinson? His build and game seem similar to me
Yes, I'm thinking sf too, and a tremendous talent. I'm hoping we land Wilson/Lewis so pope can turn his full attention to Ament. I think he'll be a late signee though. I slightly worry with ament that might be too much talent for 1 freshmen class, with those other 4.

If he is a main recruit for UK, there sure isn't much buzz about him

Last edited:
Feels kind of like the UK recruitment of Zion. We were all over that dude, but it never really felt like we had a real chance to get him.

Amen feels like a 5 to 10% chance.

Reactions: delk4three
Yes, I'm thinking sf too, and a tremendous talent. I'm hoping we land Wilson/Lewis so pope can turn his full attention to Ament. I think he'll be a late signee though. I slightly worry with ament that might be too much talent for 1 freshmen class, with those other 4.
I don't see Moreno being a huge contributor his first year on campus. Not sure what the expectation would be for the others, but it seems unlikely that Pope will feature freshmen as much as Cal did. They'll play a part, for sure.

Throw the cash at him until he can't say no.... UK should never be out on a recruit.
And IMO the NBA and the greed to the collegiate level that Cal helped to bring, should never be UK's focus. See what their character makeup, and desire to win at the collegiate level is, before you start talking money.

I don't see Moreno being a huge contributor his first year on campus. Not sure what the expectation would be for the others, but it seems unlikely that Pope will feature freshmen as much as Cal did. They'll play a part, for sure.
I totally agree on Moreno. He seems a lot like perry and Noah in that they want to contribute and not pout, only work harder

Reactions: zoid1 and JPFisher
Dream frosh class
PG- Lewis 6-3 180
SG- Johnson 6-4 185
W- Ament 6-9 190
F- Wilson 6-9 205
C- Moreno 7-0 250

That 5 plays 5 minutes then enter
PG- Perry 6-1 180 SO
SG- Chandler 6-5 190 SO
W- Oweh 6-4 210 SR
F- Noah 6-5 210 SO
C- Garrison 6-10 245 JR

Add a portal PG, W and F/C for depth and we're set.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT