ADVERTISEMENT

N.E. Patriots & Officiating

gracetoyou

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Watching another Patriots game where everytime their opponent makes a big 3rd down play a very questionable late flag is thrown negating the play. Been watching this crap for the last 3-4 weeks. What's up with that?

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
That switch aroo false start to offsides was BS!

In New England so I expect this, but Christ.

So the officials have spotted the Patriots 2 touchdowns. It's ridiculous!

Watching another Patriots game where everytime their opponent makes a big 3rd down play a very questionable late flag is thrown negating the play. Been watching this crap for the last 3-4 weeks. What's up with that?

Ah. Steelers got two Super Bowls from terrible officiating especially in that Seattle game.

That’s my standard of Bs.

This season, Dolphins and Jets twice had TD catches reversed and one was called a touchback.

Tuck rule.

Tractor-gate.

That offsides called on punt was bullshit. Eff the Pats.

Ah. Steelers got two Super Bowls from terrible officiating especially in that Seattle game.

That’s my standard of Bs.

What does that have to do with the favoritism the Patriots have received the last 4 weeks? It's corrupt.

Last play of the half, the freaking clock keeper stopped the clock on 1
second before the timout.

Romo has questioned during the game now Phil Simms brings it up at halftime. IT'S OBVIOUS!

This season, Dolphins and Jets twice had TD catches reversed and one was called a touchback.

Tuck rule.

Tractor-gate.

That offsides called on punt was bullshit. Eff the Pats.
giphy.gif

What does that have to do with the favoritism the Patriots have received the last 4 weeks? It's corrupt.

Last play of the half, the freaking clock keeper stopped the clock on 1
second before the timout.

Romo has questioned during the gasme now Phil Simms brings it up at halftime. IT'S OBVIOUS!

That game where they called the Steelers last play an incomplete pass was the correct call based on the rule.

Are we suggesting that the league who freaked over deflategate and suspended Brady is giving preferential treatment to the Pats?

That game where they called the Steelers last play an incomplete pass was the correct call based on the rule.

Are we suggesting that the league who freaked over deflategate and suspended Brady is giving preferential treatment to the Pats?

Yes we are! And any unbias idiot can watch these games & conclude that. Phil Simms ripped it at halftime. Cower referenced it but avoided being negative. Tony Romo expressed frustration as he calls the game. You must be a Patriots fan I'm guessing.

There are officials that interpret the Steelers receiver, that when he pulled the ball in & then reached after a step it was a football move. Alddo there was no camera angle that showed his hands didn't continue under the ball when it moved. The only way the pass is incomplete is if there is a clear angle showing the ball on the ground without his opposite hand being under it.

Yes we are! And any unbias idiot can watch these games & conclude that. Phil Simms ripped it at halftime. Cower referenced it but avoided being negative. Tony Romo expressed frustration as he calls the game. You must be a Patriots fan I'm guessing.

Is tonight bad? Yeah. They’re way better than Tennessee though so officials shouldn’t be needed.

My favorite team sucks balls so not a Pats fan. I appreciate Brady being the GOAT and hated them more back in the day but people see this stuff more when they hate a team and look past it when it’s a different team.

Is tonight bad? Yeah. They’re way better than Tennessee though so officials shouldn’t be needed.

My favorite team sucks balls so not a Pats fan. I appreciate Brady being the GOAT and hated them more back in the day but people see this stuff more when they hate a team and look past it when it’s a different team.

Point is 2 calls lead to 2 Patriots touchdowns. Titans were playing them well until that point

Not about ratings......and that should not factor in to a ref calling the damn game.

New England is better, and should not need the added benefit of a BS call ending a drive, and another BS call keeping a drive going when the Titans would be set at the 50 down 14-7.......

Do you think the 2nd half ratings were worth 4 Bogus calls/no calls killing any competition in this game?

I hate to be Mr Conspiracy but with the draws and ratings being down they wanted a healthy and not too beat up NE team next week. To go a step farther I think Brady retires and they are giving him a Cinderella ending to also inspire viewers.

All that said, I like the direction Tennessee is headed in. Not sold completely on Mularkey but I also can’t just cheer for him to leave based on the results of getting us here with such youth.

Good season, bright future!

Despite the bad whistle, the Pats got a win. They are use to it and they persevere.

Some of you seem to be forgetting that we're talking about the most corrupt franchise in the modern history of professional sports. Five Super Bowl championships, and only one is truly legitimate. Not sure why anyone would be surprised that they'd get a favorable whistle yet again, especially in what might be Brady's last year.

Reactions: qwesley
As a Steelers fan, it's hard to even get excited about the Jags game because I know that the NFL will not allow them to beat New England. Such a terrible league.

Sometimes it isn’t conspiracy, but it happens so naturally that I’ll be damned if it isn’t at a conspiracy level.

No other team gets near the favorable whistle, in any sport honestly. MJ didn’t, Lebron doesn’t, but I wonder if Joe Montana did back in the day only the technology wasn’t as good.

As a Steelers fan, it's hard to even get excited about the Jags game because I know that the NFL will not allow them to beat New England. Such a terrible league.
Yep. The NFL was so scared of the Steelers beating the Pats that they have rigged it so that the Jags are going to whip the Steelers in Pittsburgh...again...for the 2nd time this season. Yep. Terrible league alright.

Yep. The NFL was so scared of the Steelers beating the Pats that they have rigged it so that the Jags are going to whip the Steelers in Pittsburgh...again...for the 2nd time this season. Yep. Terrible league alright.
Yep. Isn’t it amazing how the entire NFL and all the team owners openly conspire against whomever the Steelers and Patriots play?

Last edited:
Roethlisberger must be in on the fix.

He just gave the Jags a scoop and score.

And it's clear the Patriots have had the best 15 year run in NFL history due to preferential treatment.

It also wouldn't be a Patriots game without one of the opposing teams best players getting injured. The blind luck they get is just absurd.

Thank God Patricia is out.. And possibly even McDaniels. I really think this is the Patriots last chance to win a SB during the Brady/Belichik era. If these rumors are true that Brady forced the Jmmy G trade and that there's resentment.. that'll be it.

They aren't near the team they were in recent years. Handed like 4 or 5 wins this season..

You can almost bet on it: Jags will have 1 or 2 huge injuries either from this game or during New England and there will be some huge botched call that will help New England win. Then, during the superbowl.. the NFC coach will make some inexcusable, bone-headed play call that allows them to win another SB.

You could write a book on New Englands dyntasy, and for as good as they are, half the book would be about cheating, bad calls, and teams just deciding to hand them the game.

It also wouldn't be a Patriots game without one of the opposing teams best players getting injured. The blind luck they get is just absurd.

Thank God Patricia is out.. And possibly even McDaniels. I really think this is the Patriots last chance to win a SB during the Brady/Belichik era. If these rumors are true that Brady forced the Jmmy G trade and that there's resentment.. that'll be it.

They aren't near the team they were in recent years. Handed like 4 or 5 wins this season..

Well, Brady is 40 and it’s a dynasty that has been going on since 2001 so not much of a stretch to say it’s ending soon.

This is the Pats seventh straight AFC title game and 12th in the Brady era. They have done this with different staffs and players. No one in the history of football has accomplished this.

You can almost bet on it: Jags will have 1 or 2 huge injuries either from this game or during New England and there will be some huge botched call that will help New England win. Then, during the superbowl.. the NFC coach will make some inexcusable, bone-headed play call that allows them to win another SB.

You could write a book on New Englands dyntasy, and for as good as they are, half the book would be about cheating, bad calls, and teams just deciding to hand them the game.

In that same breath, they also had four impossible freak plays happen against them where two of them cost them Super Bowl wins.

I also suppose the NFL loves the Giants since that’s the only team they let beat the Pats in the Super Bowl.

The Steelers are out. :):):)

Now I can truly enjoy the playoffs.

I don't 't care who wins the Super Bowl as long as it's not Pittsburgh.

I'd like to see the Patriots win another one.

Reactions: Zakk Wyldcat
Suck it, Squeelers. Tomlin didn't do the team a favor by not kicking the FG with :30 left, then flip the dice with the onsides. That was dumb.

Well, Brady is 40 and it’s a dynasty that has been going on since 2001 so not much of a stretch to say it’s ending soon.

This is the Pats seventh straight AFC title game and 12th in the Brady era. They have done this with different staffs and players. No one in the history of football has accomplished this.

In that same breath, they also had four impossible freak plays happen against them where two of them cost them Super Bowl wins.

I also suppose the NFL loves the Giants since that’s the only team they let beat the Pats in the Super Bowl.

It's going to be harder to replace staff now that Brady is 40 and Bill isn't exactly young either. Matt Patricia won't be easy to fill.

What 4 breaks happened against the Pats? Giants had two different amazing catches, sure, but those Giants teams, especially the 2011 one, were stout. The Patriots had no answer for the Giants defense and pass rush that year.

And as I've said in other threads, those catches are still football plays. Seattle and Atlanta inexcusably making awful play calling cost them the game. It was nothing that the Patriots did when looking specifically at those two scenarios. Atlanta and Seattle had those games won, and they handed them right to the Pats..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT