ADVERTISEMENT

My Favorite New Beer: Kentucky Blue Light by Gravely Brewing.

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Gravely Brewing has teamed up with Club 15 to market a new beer to help fund NIL.

If you can’t pony-up 15 Grand a year, prove your Cat fan loyalty with 16 ounce curls of Kentucky Blue Light!!

It will soon be featured at Ray’s Pizza Pub in Hustonville, and is accessible through the Liquor Barn, etc.

Is it good? I have enjoyed the Gravely beers I have had in the past. Guinness and Founders All-Day IPA are my light beers.

Does it bother you they did the same thing with Louisville? And they did that first?

Also, have you actually tried it or just posting about it because of the NIL connection?

Doesn’t bother me that the Louisville brewery marketed an NIL beer for UL and for UK. Just so long as the blue cans all go to UK athletes. Why should that bother anyone?

Reactions: The-Hack
Does it bother you they did the same thing with Louisville? And they did that first?

Also, have you actually tried it or just posting about it because of the NIL connection?

Lol, as Caveman said, who cares what they did with U of L.

Yes, I’ve tried it, and it tastes just like beer.

I’m not picky: the Beast was always my first choice, and this is as good, and comes in a nicer looking can.

Doesn’t bother me that the Louisville brewery marketed an NIL beer for UL and for UK. Just so long as the blue cans all go to UK athletes. Why should that bother anyone?
Not sure if it should bother anyone. I can't ever tell what would bother anyone these days. I asked because of the statement that it was their new favorite beer. Another way to ask it would have been - did you know they cut the same deal with UofL?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT