ADVERTISEMENT

My biggest problem with Pope.

Pope was listed at 6' 10". In all his photos with players he's clearly not that tall. Just admit you aren't 6' 10" dude. We all lie about our height when we play ball but we need to admit stuff as we get older. LOL.
People shrink as they age, his spine could be degenerating and losing spacing in the disks alone, and now he’s lost 2-3 inches in height. Bones shrink anyway as we age. I started having degenerative disk disease at 18, I’m now 40. I used to only be about 5’9” and now I’m like closer to 5’7”. My mom has shrank like 4 inches in the last 10 years as she approaches 80.

I bet some of you guys are blast at parties. Lighten up. Joke about Pope not being his height because that used to be the big ploy of coaches everywhere. I shouldn't have to explain why this is funny. LOL.

Seriously though, how many of us still go by our high school program listed height? Mine said 6’5”, I know I was always just barely over 6’4”. That is, was, and always will be done by coaches. Once it’s in print, it never really gets changed.

Pope was listed at 6' 10". In all his photos with players he's clearly not that tall. Just admit you aren't 6' 10" dude. We all lie about our height when we play ball but we need to admit stuff as we get older. LOL.
Hey I can attest you get a bit shorter when you age, he may have been 6'10" in 1996 but a bit shorter after 10 years in the NBA plus his current age.

Small Midget GIF - Small Midget Shor GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: MakinMusic
Pope said he will admit he’s not 6’10 if you admit your pecker is only 3”.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT