ADVERTISEMENT

Music you secretly like

From way outside the genre that I normally prefer, I almost hate to admit to liking Kenny Loggins. Too “poppy”, and mostly known for movie soundtracks. His stuff is catchy, and I can’t help but sing along. Every week I play volleyball with a group of friends and I’m in charge of the music playlist. These 4 songs are in steady rotation.

“Your Mama Don’t Dance”
“Danger Zone”
“I’m Alright”
“Footloose”

Sorry in advance for any of you that now have an ear worm.

From way outside the genre that I normally prefer, I almost hate to admit to liking Kenny Loggins. Too “poppy”, and mostly known for movie soundtracks. His stuff is catchy, and I can’t help but sing along. Every week I play volleyball with a group of friends and I’m in charge of the music playlist. These 4 songs are in steady rotation.

“Your Mama Don’t Dance”
“Danger Zone”
“I’m Alright”
“Footloose”

I couldn't stand "This Is It". UL wins the title in 1980 and that was the theme song for the tournament. Bad memories. Other than that, yeah I like his music.

“Your Mama Don’t Dance”
“Danger Zone”
“I’m Alright”
“Footloose”

Add Heart to Heart.

Night falls
Like people into love
We generate our own light
To compensate
For the lack of light from above
Every time we fight
Cold wind blows our way
But we can learn, like the trees
How to bend, how to sway and say:
I, I think I understand
What all this fighting is for
And baby I just want you to understand
That I'm not angry any more
No I'm not angry any more

Some of my favorite lyrics ever. Don't be angry.

i-am-a-jedi-like-my-father-before-me.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT