ADVERTISEMENT

MS st falls to southern

Except for Arkansas beating Duke, the SEC is just having such a putridly awful non conference season …once again.

So spare me the excuses about how tough the conference competition if we’re losing in a month or two.

Except for Arkansas beating Duke, the SEC is just having such a putridly awful non conference season …once again.

So spare me the excuses about how tough the conference competition if we’re losing in a month or two.
We were literally the only ranked SEC team to win in the SEC/ACC challenge.

My buddy made 600$ on this game 😂 anybody can beat anybody if you have good guards and the other team is struggling to make shots any given night.

My buddy made 600$ on this game 😂 anybody can beat anybody if you have good guards and the other team is struggling to make shots any given night.
Keep the excuses coming....we are going to need them. I guess that explains why we have lost about 60% of the games against ranked teams the past 8 years. The other teams had good guards and we did not.

There was a time that I paid attention/cared what other SEC teams did in the OOC games but I don't anymore. The teams they are and the teams they are when we play them have little in common

Keep the excuses coming....we are going to need them. I guess that explains why we have lost about 60% of the games against ranked teams the past 8 years. The other teams had good guards and we did not.
Wtf are you even talking about dude? Lol. Chill out. I didn’t even mention UK in that post. Did you see the amount of upsets this past week? Bball isn’t like football. The parity in talent is spread out a lot more. My point stands. If you have good guards that can nut up and hit big time shots, you have a chance to win. That’s an indisputable fact. If you need more proof, look at the teams that made the final four last year.

Who cares who beat miss st we are KENTUCKY and you don't let unc wiilma spank your ass at Rupp disgrace and cal needs to be held accountable for it he can blame Reed Sheppard all he wants but us fans know who the real culprit is this coach needs to go long over due

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT