ADVERTISEMENT

Move in day for a few guys

Carry Viralhog GIF - Carry Viralhog Car GIFs

Hilarious that the media folks know damn well that we would get worried seeing him holding golf clubs in more than one picture. I know plenty of you are like me and saw just the one and thought “dude, that ain’t a basketball”.

Kerr averaged about 5 assists a game and he is said to be a point guard. Butler averaged around 3 assists. Will Krissa be the one on offense?

Kerr averaged about 5 assists a game and he is said to be a point guard. Butler averaged around 3 assists. Will Krissa be the one on offense?

I think their minutes will be pretty evenly split, but I look for Butler to set the tone early in games with his defense. Who is in late in the game will vary by the situation because obviously we need defense but Kriisa is a much better FT shooter. But I have no doubt Butler’s numbers will improve.

I think their minutes will be pretty evenly split, but I look for Butler to set the tone early in games with his defense. Who is in late in the game will vary by the situation because obviously we need defense but Kriisa is a much better FT shooter. But I have no doubt Butler’s numbers will improve.
I thought when Butler committed it was mentioned he wanted to improve his offense playing in Pope's system? Could he be the two and backup Krissa at the one?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Thought we just had a season of trying to set the defensive tone first. Resulted in us down 8-12 points when our second unit came in.

This thread got me thinking: since NIL is a thing now and some of these guys are making high six figures while playing at UK or other schools, are we going to see the athlete dorms morph into MTV Cribs style pads? If you’re a millionaire, do you still want to bunk up with a teammate in a room?

I don’t know the level of rooms they’re staying in now so maybe they’re already pretty swanky.

Travis Perry has the Ky-In allstar games this weekend so it may be sunday or monday next week for him.

I just read “few guys” and saw only Kriisa.

Anyway, can you imagine how confused any SEC fans who haven’t read about our off-season will be when they see Pope and Kriisa next season?

• Haha
Reactions: Smashcat
This thread got me thinking: since NIL is a thing now and some of these guys are making high six figures while playing at UK or other schools, are we going to see the athlete dorms morph into MTV Cribs style pads? If you’re a millionaire, do you still want to bunk up with a teammate in a room?

I don’t know the level of rooms they’re staying in now so maybe they’re already pretty swanky.

The university should buy Cal’s house and make it into the reality show Big Blue Brother with it being the new dorm for the players. You get kicked out you head back to wildcat lodge. Winner takes all NIL purse.

Money made from the show will be used towards next years NIL deal.

The university should buy Cal’s house and make it into the reality show Big Blue Brother with it being the new dorm for the players. You get kicked out you head back to wildcat lodge. Winner takes all NIL purse.

Money made from the show will be used towards next years NIL deal.
That's really funny 😂

I already like both these guys a lot. Kerr seems like he will be a good leader and you can see how much Almonor appreciates this opportunity.

Reactions: susan2361
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that a guy that comes from a smaller school like Farleigh Dickinson gets to enjoy all the LUXURIES that UK Bball will provide! You know it’s gonna mean so much more to him, naturally! Can’t wait to watch him!
in the summer after Ansley finished high school, his church set up a practice session for local area college coaches to come watch him work out. FDU coach among those that watched him put up 100 three point shots. Are you ready for this? He made 90, yes 90, of them. He said it was just one of those days where he couldn't miss. The rest is history.

Also, there is an hour long podcast featuring some of Almonor's buddies doing a Q&A session after he committed to UK. What is interesting is how closely kids watch the game, know the college players of other schools, etc. Ansley knew a whole helluva lot about UK and former Cat players. So did his buddies. timeoutpodcastt Twitter:https:https://twitter

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT