ADVERTISEMENT

Most likely to record a triple double on this team?

Most likely to record a triple double on this team?

• Sheppard

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Mitchell

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
It's really Dillingham. And only Dillingham. I don't think there's another player that has the opportunity.

Even Dillingham's chances aren't that great. However, he is so active that he can get loose ball and long kick rebounds better than most.

Reactions: Cats192
Edwards isn't going to get 10 assists or blocks. Mitchell, Sheppard, or Dillingham are the real options here. But it's going to be tough for one guy to rack up that many stats when we have so many guys playing so well.

Can I vote for more than one? I think Shep and Dilly are the two most likely candidates.

I also vote Dillingham.

In his last 3 games, he has:

12 points, 5 rebounds, 9 assists
16 points, 5 rebounds, 8 assists
13 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists

I don't think it happens for anyone but so far Dillingham is the most likely one as he has actually come close to double digits in points, rebounds, and assists in various games. If our other guards had foul trouble and he got 35+ minutes it could happen. Mitchell recently has been dishing out more assists but he has never hit 10 rebounds so it seems unlikely he would do both in the same game.

Thiero is the ONLY player to reach 10+ in rebounds in any game all season, but I don't see him ever having 10+ assists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT