ADVERTISEMENT

Most intimidating player atUK?

Mark Coury

Trained by Rex Kwon Do

2RnAQW.gif

Reactions: phunterd
James Lee. Also, Allen Feldhaus (Deron’s dad). I may have him confused with someone else, so some of you older than me can correct me. My dad told me a story about a game against Tennessee where a UT player was roughing up Kentucky’s star player and Rupp had all he could take. He put Feldhaus in and told him to “take care of business”. Feldhaus literally chased that Tennessee player off the court.

Reactions: sefleming
James Lee
Charles Hurt
James Lee decked the all SEC forward, Hooker, from MIss St who was bullying Truman Claytor during a 77-78 season game. Charles Hurt pushed Charles Barkley to the floor during a game with Auburn in the 82-83 season. Barkley picked himself up and started chasing Hurt who outran him. Hurt was later a career army NCO retiring as a Msgt I think. Both of these players were solid enforcers for the cats but in my opinion the toughest player to ever put on a UK uniform was Magloire. Absoloutely no one at the collegiate or NBA level would mess with Jamal

Cousins gets my vote. He would have averaged 20 and 10 if he didn’t have to share touches with Wall, Patterson and Bledsoe. Coupled with the edginess…would have not been fun to line up against.

Jason Parker or Oscar ....... maybe Magloire he had mean streak. Had Parker not been a head case he would have had a UK career of legend. Dude was a beast.

Not in a "don't mess with that dude" kinda intimidating way, but I'm going to go off the board and say Anthony Davis. Dude used to OWN the paint and intimidate anyone who dared enter. Who remembers the play in Columbia, SC when SC got the ball in the paint and passed up multiple shots just because AD was looming. That one possession sticks out in my head as seeing an entire offense intimidated by the presence of one dude.

Reactions: CELTICAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT