ADVERTISEMENT

Most hated Gator

All the good names have been taken,and they were good ones to dislike (if there really is such a thing), but I remember disliking Eugene The Dunking Machine McDowell. Seemed like that dude killed us everytime we played them.

Anyone that is old enough to remember dealing with the national attention of Donovan’s run as a UK fan has only one answer. Noah.

And it isn’t close. Before Noah Walsh but nobody sucks as much as Noah.

I’d also argue that for most UK fans that remember the Jai Lucas saga during the Patterson Recruitment, then the job jump, he is extremely high on the list now. I can’t stand the prick.

For the sake of differential to not keep repeating Noah & Walsh, going with Chandler Parsons.

Also Anthony Roberson for me. Gave the '04-05 Cats teams some fits especially in March that year. Lost badly to the Gators in the SEC Tournament Finals and scored 21 in the game before that vs UK.

Pretty sure there was an incident with Walter Hodge in the late 2000s. Maybe someone can remember exactly what that was. Thought it involved Ramel Bradley. I know Ramel & Calathes had their issue in Florida in '08.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kentucky15
Joakim Noah will be a popular answer, but I loved how he played. He was just so good. Super quick on his feet for his size, tenacious rebounder and shot blocker, he was an awesome player. Like many dudes on those Florida teams, he wasn't super highly recruited out of HS. Donovan had several gems back in the day.

It was a nightmare to try to get buckets in the paint against Florida with Noah and Horford down low. What a tandem.

For me, it will always be Matt Walsh. Hated his hair, his headband, and his annoying free-throw stroke/routine. He shot like a girl.

walsh-e04-sec-fla-ky-14-4_3.jpg

Vernon Maxwell tried to kick someone in the head. Never thought he would be replaced. But Noah smacking at Dance team? Cheerleader? That is scum.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT