ADVERTISEMENT

Most fun to watch team in years

jbne222

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2019
After 3 years of clunky, midrange brick-filled, slow offenses, this team is just so fun to watch. Offense just flows so well with so much unselfishness. Everyone on the court is a threat to score. Still think we're gonna need a center or two to have a special season, but man we're in for a ride this year.

Jumped on here to start this exact thread. Have not smiled this much for a basketball team in a while. Even as frustrating as the Kansas game was, it was a fun team to watch. Hopfully Cal stays out of their heads and let's the play.

After 3 years of clunky, midrange brick-filled, slow offenses, this team is just so fun to watch. Offense just flows so well with so much unselfishness. Everyone on the court is a threat to score. Still think we're gonna need a center or two to have a special season, but man we're in for a ride this year.
In a way I think the team is benefitting from not having the bigs. They're playing up-tempo. That is not likely to happen when those guys get back, they'll be gassed.

Reactions: CatsDomain
In reality all we are doing is watching and it’s entertainment with a rooting interests.

So it’s wonderful being happy with what we see.

In a way I think the team is benefitting from not having the bigs. They're playing up-tempo. That is not likely to happen when those guys get back, they'll be gassed.
Yeah that's the truth. We'll definitely play slower but we will need centers to reach our potential defensively so I'm okay with that. I do think Bradshaw and Big Z will mesh in well offensively since they both can play on the perimeter, and Ugonna will be good in spots as a lob threat (assuming all 3 do end up playing)

Reactions: NociHTTP
Bradshaw and Big Z aren't your typical 5's. Both puts in on the floor and can shoot, but I get your concern. Haven't had this much fun watching since IQ and Maxey. This team is WAY ahead of that team.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Seinfeld-Ky-Dance.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT