ADVERTISEMENT

Morehead State vs Kentucky Game Thread

Jones should record the whole game then post it later

Half time stats.
DNbJjT-WsAACe-a.jpg:large

Only up 11, 39-28 at the half, however I’m listening to it via radio so I can’t really tell how good or bad UK is playing. All I can hear is the announcers getting excited every time Morehead State does something good and it’s annoying.

I will accept a 20 plus point win, anything less then I will be disappointed since Morehead State is pretty shitty.

Reactions: BillionthUKFan
Washington with 2 needs to step it up in the 2nd half. Free throws remain strong for this team 8 for 9. Getting out rebounded which is puzzling. 15 to 10. Turnovers are the difference.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Turnovers might be a issue with him. Had trouble with turnovers in the U19 and had four in the first scrimmage.

PJ not looking very good, 3 fouls, taking errant shots, gambling poorly on press, only 1 rebound and 2 points.

Only up 11, 39-28 at the half, however I’m listening to it via radio so I can’t really tell how good or bad UK is playing. All I can hear is the announcers getting excited every time Morehead State does something good and it’s annoying.

I will accept a 20 plus point win, anything less then I will be disappointed since Morehead State is pretty shitty.
You are usually disappointed with UK football and basketball so that’s par for the course.

Turnovers might be a issue with him. Had trouble with turnovers in the U19 and had four in the first scrimmage.
I think it’s more that Cal hasn’t worked much on offense yet, we look a bit lost getting into offense. I think we can get an open 3 every play right now but not much in the way of drives or post play yet.

Hope we can all just relax and enjoy the ride with this team. It's going to be fun.

Ah hell, who am I kidding. This is Rafters...we're always going to have those who freak out over anything.

I think it’s more that Cal hasn’t worked much on offense yet, we look a bit lost getting into offense. I think we can get an open 3 every play right now but not much in the way of drives or post play yet.
Morehead playing man or zone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT