ADVERTISEMENT

More Reeves Updates- this A.M.

Livingston played all season. He never hinted he was returning either so not sure how he played UK.
I'll tell you precisely how he played the program:

He played for a sports agency that demanded he play the small forward position and he chose no NBA guarantee over returning because of his camp's refusal for him to play the 4. That's called "being held hostage", something Cal refused to ever have happen again after the 2013 team.

A player (and/or his camp) making positional demands over his tenure at Kentucky even when those demands are not best for the program = played the program.

All of BBN right now:

george-bush-fool-me.gif
If he told them he is coming back the ghosted them and is a actively trying to leave then it’s time to move on. I want him back but this is ridiculous now

Cal needs to stop wasting time messing around with Reeves. He's a good college player but there's nothing special about him. He may lose Hart or a good grad transfer chasing after Reeves.

I'll tell you precisely how he played the program:

He played for a sports agency that demanded he play the small forward position and he chose no NBA guarantee over returning because of his camp's refusal for him to play the 4. That's called "being held hostage", something Cal refused to ever have happen again after the 2013 team.

A player (and/or his camp) making positional demands over his tenure at Kentucky even when those demands are not best for the program = played the program.

Well he wasn't going to play the 4 over toppin last season and wasn't going to start over Bradshaw next season so it is what it is.

Michigan 247 insider said he still is going with his statement that Reeves is going to graduate soon and transfer. Also said the rumors about eligibility rumors are false and is UK just throwing that out there to keep reeves

Michigan 247 insider said he still is going with his statement that Reeves is going to graduate soon and transfer. Also said the rumors about eligibility rumors are false and is UK just throwing that out there to keep reeves
Well it’s not just Kentucky people throwing that out, but it seems like reeves just doesn’t want to be here

I
If your info turns out right I will own up and give the credit you earned, but I think we can both agree confidently that no one really has a clue at all what reeves will do
Good luck man. Michigan couldn’t get 3 guys eligible who already graduated and reeves hasn’t even graduated yet
I haven’t been hearing Michigan (or any specific school) - just that it is his general plan. We will see. Hope I’m wrong, we could use another guy even if I’m not a huge Reeves fan bc I worry about his defense when paired with so many freshmen.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I

I haven’t been hearing Michigan (or any specific school) - just that it is his general plan. We will see. Hope I’m wrong, we could use another guy even if I’m not a huge Reeves fan bc I worry about his defense when paired with so many freshmen.
Michigan seems to be the one that is getting brought up now. They have a really hard admissions process, and I can’t seeing reeves getting that done in a month and half when he hasn’t graduated yet. This reeves situation is so up and down, tomorrow will be something new and then it will keep changing until he makes a decision

Goes to show that guy has no clue what he’s talking about
How many people from Michigan do you know that actually does? I know zippo and I know a couple people from there. They are looney tunes.

Honestly, no one really knows at this point.. even the trending is changing from day to day. Pilgrim said he told them over the weekend, he was coming back. And they expected an announcement Tuesday. Then he quit answering the phone. Said as of today, Calipari still expects him to return to UK, But who knows? Nobody.. including any Michigan or Indiana guys,,,, He may end up there, but as of now, they don;t know

Honestly, no one really knows at this point.. even the trending is changing from day to day. Pilgrim said he told them over the weekend, he was coming back. And they expected an announcement Tuesday. Then he quit answering the phone. Said as of today, Calipari still expects him to return to UK, But who knows? Nobody.. including any Michigan or Indiana guys,,,, He may end up there, but as of now, they don;t know
The two Michigan guys who are hinting at it very click-baitey, one deleted his post and the other poster the eye emoji but hasn’t said anything and has been wrong a lot

Rowland said that’s the new chatter.
Isn’t Rowland a football guy though? I know this is his site, but I would trust graf and sisk who actually cover basketball more, but I will be glad when this reeves situation is over. Michigan seems to be all over the place with there confidence as well

As much as I’d like to be wrong I’m gonna go with my gut and consider him gone. It’s just been too long without news. It doesn’t make sense to me that he hasn’t made an announcement by now if he was coming back to UK. seems like he’s ironing out his leaving plan

As much as I’d like to be wrong I’m gonna go with my gut and consider him gone. It’s just been too long without news. It doesn’t make sense to me that he hasn’t made an announcement by now if he was coming back to UK. seems like he’s ironing out his leaving plan
It would sure be a dirty way to leave.Tell the staff you are back and not speak to them again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT