ADVERTISEMENT

More Good News.....

Maybe Stoops will be on injured list and let others try to game plan UGA. Stoops has had 11 changes so far and has not been able to do much with those opportunities. He got close a time or two.

I would not be surprised if we see a good old 1990s Florida vs UK score, 63 to 3. Something like that. Our defense will be wore out by half time probably.

Maybe Stoops will be on injured list and let others try to game plan UGA. Stoops has had 11 changes so far and has not been able to do much with those opportunities. He got close a time or two.

I would not be surprised if we see a good old 1990s Florida vs UK score, 63 to 3. Something like that. Our defense will be wore out by half time probably.
Like 48-7 in 2013 against #1 Bama
41-3 in 2014 v unranked LSU
45-7 in 2016 v unranked Gators
45-7 in 2017 v unranked Miss St
63-3 in 2020 v #1 Bama
44-6 in 2022 v #3 Tenn
51-13 last year v #1 UGa.

Pretty close to my prediction of 55-6. Smart is going to run us off the field Saturday night.

My main concern is what it will look like after this game. Last several years, we get beat up this game, lose key guys, then normally barely lose to UT just after. At least we have Ohio this year but we cant afford more key guys out for extended periods.

Reactions: RunninRichie
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
What the heck happened to Patterson? he was running pretty well actually. I don't recall him getting hurt last week. I also thought Trayanum was only going to miss 1-2 games. RB room is paper thin now. hope DSK can stay healthy, he's gonna have to carry the load this week.

My main concern is what it will look like after this game. Last several years, we get beat up this game, lose key guys, then normally barely lose to UT just after. At least we have Ohio this year but we cant afford more key guys out for extended periods.
I'm hoping they can get to the Open week without any additional key losses then use the Vandy, UF, Auburn run to get to 7-5 eventually. That's about the best this team can hope for IMO.

I'm hoping they can get to the Open week without any additional key losses then use the Vandy, UF, Auburn run to get to 7-5 eventually. That's about the best this team can hope for IMO.
After last week that seems to be a long shot(but probably the only one we have) The SC loss has taken most of my enthusiasm, expectations and hope for this season. It isn't just the loss but it is how we lost. That showing smacks of the 2-8 or 3-7 days of the late 60's and early 70's of Bradshaw and Ray. Curry at least got beat by a very good UF team

Reactions: KT34
After last week that seems to be a long shot(but probably the only one we have) The SC loss has taken most of my enthusiasm, expectations and hope for this season. It isn't just the loss but it is how we lost. That showing smacks of the 2-8 or 3-7 days of the late 60's and early 70's of Bradshaw and Ray. Curry at least got beat by a very good UF team
Lot of truth there but there's also a lot of football to be played. I'm just trying to look at the best case for UK as of now and 7-5 would be about the best this team can do. However, UK has to get a break with all the injuries at some point. It's why I mentioned elsewhere that IF UK can thru the Open week maybe they can start getting some of the wounded back.

I actually expect Georgia to run to ball and not get anyone hurt by throwing it around. UK will be 3 runs then punt to try to speed up the game.

UGA has a bye and then Bama so I agree it's just stay healthy and get to the more difficult opponent of Bye U. Kirby will have to worry about his guys driving and being out on the town during Bye U week lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT