ADVERTISEMENT

Montavin quisenberry wvu commit will be on a official visit for vandy game visit thi

The guy ain’t huge, but he’s got some magic on a football field.

This one might boil down to the status of Neal Brown in late December.

If Coach Brown is retained or extended, I would expect MQ sticks with WV.

If Coach Brown is released, he could easily end up back in Lexington at UK, or buying a farm or two in Boyle County to settle down, or both.

If that were to occur. I hope we are MQ’s second choice.

Reactions: childe and Soupbean
I think the interest here has picked because roster size will more than likely increase to 105.

I would think that if the schollies go to 105, the average signing class will number around 25-30, depending on a school’s desire for transfers.

Man, the Big Boys are going to really dent the talent at most G5 and likely all FCS programs!

But should the smaller programs survive (and I bet some don’t without P4 road-game-payouts) that is more kids getting schollies for football.

He's a legitimate player who is incredibly talented, but he's also pretty small. I'd love to see him at UK, but I'd also love to see him on a field somewhere and not just on the sidelines.

I hope montavin stays home this kid is a hell of a athlete little pissed at him though my grandson plays for garrard County and montavin played for garrard co when he was a freshman boyle recruited him over there so he left it is what it is

Reactions: The-Hack

If Coach Brown is released, he could easily end up back in Lexington at UK, or buying a farm or two in Boyle County to settle down, or both.

He is small but he is special on a football field.

Absolutely agree. Hated to hear he jumped on with WVU so quick because I think he's a playmaker no matter his size. Glad to hear he's coming by. And agree on Neal's situation. My daughters boyfriend is a big WVU guy and its been ugly back there for Neal. This year was already his show us or get out year and losing to Pitt again was a crusher and folks wanted him out pretty bad. But last week was a surpise bounce back so who knows if they finish strong. But Quisenberry can play.

Reactions: The-Hack
Dat true!
Other circumstances contributed to it also but mainly boyle recruitment they do that alot to the surrounding counties around them it's no secret around this area all the other schools struggle to have a 500 record while they bring home championships every year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT