ADVERTISEMENT

Monk at end of Kings-Warriors game

That was a prayer that was answered. I think maybe he thought he got fouled and just heaved it. 21 for Monk in the win. Fox with 29.

Edit: Slowing it down it does kind of look like he baits Wiggins into bumping him before he shot it. No call but it worked out.

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
That’s my MF dude right there!!! Cats representing! Right in Wiggins face. His hang time is ridiculous to get that shot off. He’s cold blooded as we all saw when he was here. Hit daggers. I’d let him shoot a game winner anytime I needed one. I always thought his 3 ball was going in. His shot is perfection.

Great shot. WTF is up with that ugly ass court.
They have done it in every arena for that dumbass in season tournament. I felt the same way. I can’t even tell where the lines are on some of the courts that have multiple colors on the entire thing. This court is muted compared to others I’ve seen. it’s so distracting.

That was a prayer that was answered. I think maybe he thought he got fouled and just heaved it. 21 for Monk in the win. Fox with 29.

Edit: Slowing it down it does kind of look like he baits Wiggins into bumping him before he shot it. No call but it worked out.
He has to adjust mid air to not get blocked by Wiggins. He was right in his grill, his hang time made that shot possible.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
He has to adjust mid air to not get blocked by Wiggins. He was right in his grill, his hang time made that shot possible.

Yeah wiggins on monk isn’t really the matchup you want there if you’re Sacremento. Wiggins is much taller and a stout defender. Monk just wills it in.

That also capped a 24 point come back

Reactions: YouKay and Fox2monk
Yeah wiggins on monk isn’t really the matchup you want there if you’re Sacremento. Wiggins is much taller and a stout defender. Monk just wills it in.

That also capped a 24 point come back
Wiggins has really dropped off this year in production. He kinda relativized his career when he first joined GSW. He kinda looks old now. I don’t know what it is. He still relatively young.

That court looks like something from MTV Rock N' Jock. What's next? Trampoline dunks and 10 point shots?

They should be fined for having a court that looks like that.

Both Golden State and Sacramento went to their Calipari late game offense there. I guess it's not just us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT