ADVERTISEMENT

MODs or anyone...

Blueaz

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2009
Phoenix
steelers has a started a warning thread that he can have ALL of a rivals poster's privileges taken. It doesn't matter if is a new account... he insinuates he can track you; and then have you permanently banned from rivals.
He states he has done it before...

If true, wow! You MODs are scary; and steelers is a bitter, butthurt, hypocritical little beotch bully.
If he is lying...he is a bitter, butthurt, hypocritical, lying, little beotch bully

Either way, he should be given the same route as the two other bitter, butthurt, lying, little beeotch former UL bullies.

steelers is claiming he can have ALL of a rivals poster's privileges taken. It doesn't matter if is a new account... he insinuates he can track you; and then have you permanently banned from rivals.
He states he has done it before...

If true, wow! You MODs are scary; and steelers is a bitter, butthurt, hypocritical little beotch bully.
If he is lying...he is a bitter, butthurt, hypocritical, lying, little beotch bully

Either way, he should be given the same route as the two other bitter, butthurt, lying, little beeotch former UL bullies.
Copy his post with unethical threats and report his pos ass to Rivals

Last edited:
Steelers is the most God awful mod I’ve ever seen. Seriously, the guy must be the biggest dork in life imaginable.

There’s got to be a way to rid the site of his status all together. I’d make sure to keep all threats and see if he can’t be removed in some way. He’s all but killed the traffic on the Louisville boards.

@Steelers2012 you’re a lot like the program you support. Everyone of you are pitiful.

Steelers is the most God awful mod I’ve ever seen. Seriously, the guy must be the biggest dork in life imaginable.

There’s got to be a way to rid the site of his status all together. I’d make sure to keep all threats and see if he can’t be removed in some way. He’s all but killed the traffic on the Louisville boards.

@Steelers2012 you’re a lot like the program you support. Everyone of you are pitiful.
...... tracking...

Just the fact that he started here as a troll pretending to be a UK fan - tells you a lot that their board would make him a mod.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
He a bad man!!!
cl2VhIk.png

I called Steelers a crybaby the other day. That's all it took to take me from being blacklisted to being banned from their board. I was disappointed at how easy it was, but it was a good day.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Imagine some of those sad, pathetic weirdoes who have nothing besides their obsession and have had it all come crumbling down on them on multiple occasions.

It's hilarious.

Steelers (God's gift to the world) has laid the law down. No one had better go to his board also known as the UL board and dare attempt to troll his very own message board. You better tuck your tail and run as fast as you can or he'll.. er.. let's see... really let you have it. I mean he's warned you and you better be afraid of him. VERY afraid. He is without a doubt (well you have zippy and Kerry) the most delusional 'thing' on the planet. He is one pathetic brainless loser.

I actually kind of liked him when he first started posting on here.

I have zero desire to interact any more with him now though.

Hey @Steelers2012 sack up and be a man instead of hiding behind the cozy confines of a MOD Badge. And why you're at it, stop revealing personal information about posters like @FrankUnderwood's prior monikor. No one has the need to know that info. Your azzz should be fired.

lol right ?

@Steelers2012 - you can track people? And get them banned permanently from rivals ? Lol OKAY.

False. You’re uneducated and slightly creepy. You pretended to be a UK fan for a long time and posted on here frequently... and now you just ban everyone who says anything remotely close to negative about your cesspool for a team

Like @morgousky said - it’s weird.

I mean sit back and think about how much time and energy you must put into being a dumb bastard !? I mean why man? For real... there’s having fun / calling out posters etc and then there’s the whole other level of creepy that you are.

And while your sitting back thinking about it I saw your boy on the front page of the courier journal looking like an idiot. Almost half the front page- his picture with the word FIRED across the top. Pretty embarrassing. You’re AD has also been fired .

You’re basketball team has been investigated and proven to be cheating on more than one occasion.
You’re teams banners are vacated including over 100 wins and the first team in the history of the sport to have a title banner vacated and brought down.

Everything you prayed , accused and hoped would
Happen to UK and Cal has actually occurred by your very team . Your coach. Your AD

Karma is a bitch eh?

:)

Please don’t get me banned buddy!

I actually kind of liked him when he first started posting on here.

I have zero desire to interact any more with him now though.

Yeah but looking back it’s apparent now it was a rouse ... a show... he was being fake. He would post here and be all nicey nice then go to his board or the main board mostly and engage Uk fans/ bash / accuse of cheating.
He tried to be subtle about it then ... now he’s just gone full dumb bastard.

That's why it's fun to draw Zipp and Kerry out with bait to the main board. They get roasted without mercy, not jist from uk fans, and Steelers has zero power to lock and delete the thread when they make themselves look like fools

LMAO.. what a pathetic moron. Screw him.

I went over there earlier just to see what they were saying and I didn't see but about 4 posters on the whole damn thing. Looks to me like he better be begging someone to post before it dies.

lol right ?

@Steelers2012 - you can track people? And get them banned permanently from rivals ? Lol OKAY.

False. You’re uneducated and slightly creepy. You pretended to be a UK fan for a long time and posted on here frequently... and now you just ban everyone who says anything remotely close to negative about your cesspool for a team

Like @morgousky said - it’s weird.

I mean sit back and think about how much time and energy you must put into being a dumb bastard !? I mean why man? For real... there’s having fun / calling out posters etc and then there’s the whole other level of creepy that you are.

And while your sitting back thinking about it I saw your boy on the front page of the courier journal looking like an idiot. Almost half the front page- his picture with the word FIRED across the top. Pretty embarrassing. You’re AD has also been fired .

You’re basketball team has been investigated and proven to be cheating on more than one occasion.
You’re teams banners are vacated including over 100 wins and the first team in the history of the sport to have a title banner vacated and brought down.

Everything you prayed , accused and hoped would
Happen to UK and Cal has actually occurred by your very team . Your coach. Your AD

Karma is a bitch eh?

:)

Please don’t get me banned buddy!
That's going to leave a mark! :bomb::boom:[cheers][laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT