ADVERTISEMENT

MODs or anyone...

cl2VhIk.png
I never liked the guy. Always came off as a snake poster. He’s not on zipps level but I don’t think many people are. He'll post that kind of bs then come over here to see what we are saying. He’s a broken record.

I never post on their board..its more fun to just look at their delusion. But Steelers only toes the company line. He's probably banned the legit uofl fans that wanted Jurich gone..bc the groupthink has to remain strong. He claims he'll ban ppl but he's intimidated by zipp. So instead he lock and delete his threads when ppl, mostly other card fans, make him him look like a fool...which is every thread.

Its funny as hell that most of their fans continue to support TJ and are giving Papa John hell, but there is no need to troll over there. I mean damn, their fans just keep making it worse. They dont need any bait thrown their way. This aint going away. Ive never really had an issue with Steelers...

It's kind of an odd direction to take a board if you're wanting hits. More like a one way smack board. It's a shame because I've actually seen some reasonable posters, but they often get drowned out in the " back to your own board slapd!ck " remarks.
When a mod gets actively involved with publicly reprimanding some posters that are actually LESS critical than guys with "l" or "card" in their screen names it becomes a real turn-off for users. I always thought that was more of a private email type thing.
You would think that site would be flooded with posters.....but it's really ten, maybe twelve folks quoting and liking each other's posts.

Really odd way to run a sports forum.

It's kind of an odd direction to take a board if you're wanting hits. More like a one way smack board. It's a shame because I've actually seen some reasonable posters, but they often get drowned out in the " back to your own board slapd!ck " remarks.
When a mod gets actively involved with publicly reprimanding some posters that are actually LESS critical than guys with "l" or "card" in their screen names it becomes a real turn-off for users. I always thought that was more of a private email type thing.
You would think that site would be flooded with posters.....but it's really ten, maybe twelve folks quoting and liking each other's posts.

This. Exactly

Like other fans notice it too. They are not taken seriously anywhere.

Yeah but they're "Louisville" men/women...so, you know...L-YEAH!!!

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
LMAO.. what a pathetic moron. Screw him.

I went over there earlier just to see what they were saying and I didn't see but about 4 posters on the whole damn thing. Looks to me like he better be begging someone to post before it dies.

It's Kerry Rhodes, zipp, Steelers, louisvillian, and every so often like a wattersonplaya or a card10345 stragler and that's the extent of the posting base. I expect nothing better from that bunch.

It's Kerry Rhodes, zipp, Steelers, louisvillian, and every so often like a wattersonplaya or a card10345 stragler and that's the extent of the posting base. I expect nothing better from that bunch.
So who pays the bills over there? Uncle Tom Jurich? That may end soon.

Reactions: brianpoe
I never post on their board..its more fun to just look at their delusion. But Steelers only toes the company line. He's probably banned the legit uofl fans that wanted Jurich gone..bc the groupthink has to remain strong. He claims he'll ban ppl but he's intimidated by zipp. So instead he lock and delete his threads when ppl, mostly other card fans, make him him look like a fool...which is every thread.

Nice pic btw zuck fipp

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
Haha that dbag Steelers put that thread up and banned anyone else from posting in it. He's gonna pin it so everyone knows. No fly zone now the birds wings have been clipped.

lol right ?

@Steelers2012 - you can track people? And get them banned permanently from rivals ? Lol OKAY.

False. You’re uneducated and slightly creepy. You pretended to be a UK fan for a long time and posted on here frequently... and now you just ban everyone who says anything remotely close to negative about your cesspool for a team

Like @morgousky said - it’s weird.

I mean sit back and think about how much time and energy you must put into being a dumb bastard !? I mean why man? For real... there’s having fun / calling out posters etc and then there’s the whole other level of creepy that you are.

And while your sitting back thinking about it I saw your boy on the front page of the courier journal looking like an idiot. Almost half the front page- his picture with the word FIRED across the top. Pretty embarrassing. You’re AD has also been fired .

You’re basketball team has been investigated and proven to be cheating on more than one occasion.
You’re teams banners are vacated including over 100 wins and the first team in the history of the sport to have a title banner vacated and brought down.

Everything you prayed , accused and hoped would
Happen to UK and Cal has actually occurred by your very team . Your coach. Your AD

Karma is a bitch eh?

:)

Please don’t get me banned buddy!

Why'd you call Morgustosky weird? Oh...

I don't go to their crybaby board where it would be like trying to carry on an intelligent conversation with a bunch of retards.I was banned form their forums (probably by Steelers) for comments made on Rupp's Rafters which should be illegal to do anyway,but i'd think if a website like Rivals wanted to attract customers,they'd put a stop to the abuse by mods on some of these snowflake,sensitive wussie,forums.
I can understand being banned for trolling or harassing,but on UL's forums you get banned for pointing out truthful facts and inconsistencies in their seriously flawed thinking/lack of logic and lack of morals and decency.
Howie Lindsey was at least way more thick skinned than Steelers and Co in more way than one.At least Howie didn't blacklist you unless you were really insulting when he was a Mod.I used to make fun of his Donut habit all the time without being blocked.
I'd say with enough complaints and proof of the stuff Steelers does that Rivals could take away his Barney Fife Gun and Bullet.

steelers has a started a warning thread that he can have ALL of a rivals poster's privileges taken. It doesn't matter if is a new account... he insinuates he can track you; and then have you permanently banned from rivals.
He states he has done it before...

If true, wow! You MODs are scary; and steelers is a bitter, butthurt, hypocritical little beotch bully.
If he is lying...he is a bitter, butthurt, hypocritical, lying, little beotch bully

Either way, he should be given the same route as the two other bitter, butthurt, lying, little beeotch former UL bullies.
I posted a few posts on the Louisville site during the Katrina situation but steelers banned me for saying UofL had given a new meaning to the term full ride. He is very sensitive.

I posted a few posts on the Louisville site during the Katrina situation but steelers banned me for saying UofL had given a new meaning to the term full ride. He is very sensitive.

What you cal sensitive some would call arseholish...

I’ll laugh at @Steelers2012 and raise ya a @rockycard.

Since they’re all worthless just like their university, I’ll throw in @BPGhost for free.

I’d add @zipp but he’s been busy protesting on behalf of corruption. He needs his rest it’s gonna be a long 10 years.
You really just named the four biggest loser/dorks ive ever came across in any capacity on the internet. Job well done.

I imagine that they all sit home, jobless, in their tighty wighties (possibly in their parents house who are in their late eighties) on the computer all day. They are probably on disability for mental issues. On some occasions they do choose to throw some sweat pants on along with a penny t shirt to come out with a Jurich sign. After the worthless protest is done, they then grab some taco bell and retire home to sit on the morgue known as cardinal sports and talk with the other five posters on there while adding to their fast food trash stash under their computers.

Being a moderator on cardinal sports probably gives @Steelers2012 that little bit of power hes always craved his entire life. He didn't have too much while getting beat up and ridiculed in grade school, wasn't very good at sports growing up, and never had a good piece of P cause he was always to big of a dork to even speak to a girl. This, along with his long therapy sessions kind of fill that void for him. Good for him.

I don't go to their crybaby board where it would be like trying to carry on an intelligent conversation with a bunch of retards.I was banned form their forums (probably by Steelers) for comments made on Rupp's Rafters which should be illegal to do anyway,but i'd think if a website like Rivals wanted to attract customers,they'd put a stop to the abuse by mods on some of these snowflake,sensitive wussie,forums.
I can understand being banned for trolling or harassing,but on UL's forums you get banned for pointing out truthful facts and inconsistencies in their seriously flawed thinking/lack of logic and lack of morals and decency.
Howie Lindsey is at least way more fat than Steelers and Co in more way than one.At least Howie didn't blacklist you unless you were really insulting when he was a Mod.I used to make fun of his Donut habit all the time without being blocked.
I'd say with enough complaints and proof of the stuff Steelers does that Rivals could take away his Barney Fife Gun and Bullet.
FIFY

You really just named the four biggest loser/dorks ive ever came across in any capacity on the internet. Job well done.

I imagine that they all sit home, jobless, in their tighty wighties (possibly in their parents house who are in their late eighties) on the computer all day. They are probably on disability for mental issues. On some occasions they do choose to throw some sweat pants on along with a penny t shirt to come out with a Jurich sign. After the worthless protest is done, they then grab some taco bell and retire home to sit on the morgue known as cardinal sports and talk with the other five posters on there while adding to their fast food trash stash under their computers.

Being a moderator on cardinal sports probably gives @Steelers2012 that little bit of power hes always craved his entire life. He didn't have too much while getting beat up and ridiculed in grade school, wasn't very good at sports growing up, and never had a good piece of P cause he was always to big of a dork to even speak to a girl. This, along with his long therapy sessions kind of fill that void for him. Good for him.

They must be small dorks but I would not know...

It sounds like he became a mod and the power to ban those that think the opposite of him just went to his head. I never go over there anyway so they can all jump off a bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Don't forget some dude named knucklecank or some shit. He's like only one of five active card fans and he sounds just like zippdick.

So what you're saying is that Steelers2012 just decided to put all UK fans on "double-secret probation?" Sweet....

Does anyone else see the irony there?

Zipp, Steelers ,and the rest of that dumb ass bunch should be happy!! the Turtleneck is going to have a lot of free time on his hands now! Maybe they can all hang out together in a van down by the river lol !!

Well i've been banned over there for 2 years now when all I did was ask a simple question about hookers in a dorm room. He can't hurt me anymore.

Don't we all now have to create a new secondary ascot busy to go over there and tell them to the point of banishment? He put a line in the sand he deserves to get flooded with troll past to the point your head explodes. I encourage everyone to just overwhelm that board to the point Steelers has a break down

Has he came over here at all since the FBI scandal has started? I haven't seen any of his posts and I would like to get his take on it. I know he likes posting here considering he posted non-stop about UL during the 2013 and 2014 seasons.

Has he came over here at all since the FBI scandal has started? I haven't seen any of his posts and I would like to get his take on it. I know he likes posting here considering he posted non-stop about UL during the 2013 and 2014 seasons.

Nah soon as those bastards got a hint of trouble after the skank he was outtie.

Reactions: Saven
ADVERTISEMENT