ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch should be fired

Should Mitch be Fired?

• Yes

Votes: 58 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
I have defended Mitch for the Hurley and Drew misses. Can't defend this. It's one of the worst decisions he could possibly have made.

Reactions: Farsight
I would rather have Scott Drew.

I really don't want Pope to be the next Joker but for basketball. UGH. He hasn't proved himself yet.

Been saying it for years, and been catching shit every time I said to fire Barnhart. I was a late holdout for Cal but believed ditching him was the right move ultimately after this year. I’ve never felt great, however, about Mitch being the one to pick the replacement.

Unbelievable, and if Billy Donovan truly was available, we may look back at this as one of the worst moves in program history.

All the best to Mark, but I am incredibly nervous about the trajectory of this program.

I warned everyone earlier. You could see him pissing down his leg whenever he was shocked, years in the making, that Drew's wife said no. Immediately hopped on a plane and begged Hurley. Came back and hired pope when the wheels touched down.

Beyond belief.

wow, even Cal had a better percentage in polls like this.

Is barnhart doing this to try and force everyone to go all in on football? this seems like intentional sabotage to do this hire without going through 8 other coaches first.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT