ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch might be done for

Why do you want dudes with willies playing female sports though? You one of those Lola lovers

To me, female sports is an oxymoron. They play a version of the sports men play, but it’s highly dissimilar due to the incredible discrepancy in strength, athleticism, reflexes, and raw intelligence. Females play games. Males play sports. I don’t watch people play games, hence I don’t care who participates.

I posted earlier that something didn’t seem right about Barnhart when he was talking to Matt. Of course I was labeled a hater.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Just further reinforces what we've been saying. The athletic deparment at UK has been needing a flushing for years. It's a giant hulking turd at this point. Leaking over the toilet bowl. Someone please flush it.
A lot of our sports are in really good spots rn tbh (time will tell with basketball, which is what we all probably care about the most though). Perfect time for Mitch to take a hike

Reactions: RunninRichie
Not tryibn to be Mr conspiracy guy here, because I like the pope hire now and are on board. But could Mitch have rushed that hire to get good news out there because he knew this was coming?
Sure looks that way. He went straight and quickly to his buddy Drew and then to Pope, while it appeared that the boosters were looking for a bigger names. Which leads me to another speculation.
Could the Big money boosters be behind this to remove Mitch?
Groundhog What GIF

Last edited:
A lot of our sports are in really good spots rn tbh (time will tell with basketball, which is what we all probably care about the most though). Perfect time for Mitch to take a hike
I care about Football and Basketball equally. We're in the south, gotta have a good football program to go with basketball. It's a must in modern NCAA sports.

Sure looks that way. He went straight to his buddy Drew and then to Pope, while it appeared that the booster were looking for a bigger name. Which leads me to another speculation.
Could the Big money boosters be behind this to remove Mitch?
Groundhog What GIF
Big brain stuff. I’m on board with the pope hire and think he will do good here, but Mitch it’s not looking good for him

It’s just all unbelievable and disgusting. Crazy thing is seems like nobody is really talking about it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT