ADVERTISEMENT

Missing Out On Jasper and Moreno

Rumblings? I guess the other poster just needed a Snickers.
0*2yspGwUKvL9SNtCQ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
If Jasper commits to UNC or Bama so soon and without going on an official visit to UK nor giving Pope time to prove his system and build a connection with him, well doesnt that just say we never had a chance and nothing Pope could have done? Jasper is a UNC fan,. dad isnt going to force his son to go to UK just because dad played football here.

Moreno is with ADIDAS........ why do you think Indiana is thought to be his leader? In 15 years how many top 40 players that were with adidas did Cal get? Adidas are going to do everything they can to get Moreno to go to an Adidas school.

Also Moreno didnt grow up a UK fan. now if those 2 were UK fans then yes it would mean Pope fumbled it but they both have situations that Pope can do everything possible and still not land them and its ok.
You should just delete your account.

You cannot, as the coach at Kentucky, lose the best players in the state of Kentucky to places like Indiana and UNC. This cannot happen. Say whatever you want about cal, but be kept kids home.

Losing these kids is very bad. It’s not about losing 5 stars. It’s about losing 5 stars that live in your house.
Ha ha ha ha ha…another Cal lover crapping on Pope proven to be wrong yet again…

Ha ha ha ha ha…another Cal lover crapping on Pope proven to be wrong yet again…
What was I wrong about dummy? I never said he lost them and I never said I think he would lose them. Look at the date on the post. It is pretty old. I said essentially that keeping them home is a must. He did in fact keep them home and that's awesome!

I find your obsession with me to be flattering. Everything I post triggers you. I should post more often.

You should just delete your account.
because I was defending pope and saying if those 2 players go elsewhere its not Pope's fault. instead Pope was a boss and went way above and beyond reasonable expectations.

you should be going after the assholes who were putting pressure campaigns on that Pope is awful and we suck if we missed on those 2 guys.

Reactions: KFuqua
What was I wrong about dummy? I never said he lost them and I never said I think he would lose them. Look at the date on the post. It is pretty old. I said essentially that keeping them home is a must. He did in fact keep them home and that's awesome!

I find your obsession with me to be flattering. Everything I post triggers you. I should post more often.
You called him dummy.
That made me spit.
This place is off the chain.
God bless you guys.
I love it.
GBB!

Reactions: Rockfly78

"Say what you want about Cal, but be (sic) kept kids at home." Nice try twisting your own words. LOL! You just can't stop comparing CMP to Cal, and it bit you in the ass. Who's the dummy now? Take the L and go root for Arkansas, Cal lover.

"Say what you want about Cal, but be (sic) kept kids at home." Nice try twisting your own words. LOL! You just can't stop comparing CMP to Cal, and it bit you in the ass. Who's the dummy now? Take the L and go root for Arkansas, Cal lover.

It bit me in the ass? What the hell are you talking about? You are so triggered by any utterance of Cal that it's making you crazy. I have not compared Pope to Cal. not once.

Seriously dude. WTF are you even crying about? Just shut up and go lay down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT