ADVERTISEMENT

Mikey Williams

There was a gun problem before Covid.

Me: This country has a gun problem

You: It does. But I'm not giving up mine and I have 12.

pantim-dog-in-circles.gif
Um admitting this country has a gun problem isn't groundbreaking. Are you wanting guns to be taken from us because you implied it? I'm not giving up my guns while the criminals and government keep theirs. Why would I give them up when I'm a responsible gun owner. I was in the Army and deployed 3 times during the war on terror. I know how to shoot and I enjoy it. People who are responsible, which most gun owners are, aren't the problem.

No shit we had a gun problem before COVID but post COVID we are going to smash the previous record of mass shootings. And thanks for taking two sentences out of the first paragraph when I made valid points as to why this happens. I agreed with you and come back trying to make me look bad or whatever you are trying to do.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
I’m glad you didn’t become #6.

Don’t even know you but good and wise words you are sharing here.

Thanks for being this open and honest… and thankful for your service!
Thank you man, I truly appreciate it. I feel better when I open up and I don't want people to go down the road I did. I literally put two bullets into a 38 special in a compulsive state of mind. When I pulled the trigger and it didn't fire I was instantly grateful just to be alive. More grateful than I've ever been. I knew I needed help as well and got it and continue to get it.

When you constantly have negative thoughts permeate your mind you're gonna have big problems. Now I just appreciate life and grateful of what I do have. Again thank you for saying what you did. It truly means a lot.

Reactions: UkMccurdy
I know this might shock you but 78% of mass shootings are committed by handguns so I’m willing to bet it isn’t in republican cities and is usually committed by career criminals

You can’t just make up statistics.
And there is no such thing as “republican cities” you boob.

Except he’s committing these crimes in California. Which is one of the states with the tightest gun control laws on the books.

At some point we have to stop blaming the guns and start blaming the people wielding them.

When people get fat is it the utensil’s fault too?
Obese people are demanding free seats on airplanes now because it’s not cool to be squished and “fair” to be looked at funny. Lmfao. Lose weight if you feel that way. We have a responsibility and victim mentality problem.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
You can’t just make up statistics.
And there is no such thing as “republican cities” you boob.

Wait-California is enforcing laws pertaining to crime now? Good to see…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT