ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Budenholzer

UK96GOAT

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 21, 2021
I wonder if there is any thought given to contacting him. I don’t think he is currently coaching anywhere. I thought he was a pretty darn good coach for the Milwaukee Bucks. He led them to their only NBA Championship in the last 52 years.

Nope. UK is going to need a person who comes in with the proven ability to work the transfer portal and understand what it takes to deal with all the complexities of NIL.

The guy that is known for flaming out of the postseason early and only won a title because he has a generational talent? Haven't we heard this before?

I wonder if there is any thought given to contacting him. I don’t think he is currently coaching anywhere. I thought he was a pretty darn good coach for the Milwaukee Bucks. He led them to their only NBA Championship in the last 52 years.
Probably a big lib anti Trump climate change nutjob and social activist too

Probably a big lib anti Trump climate change nutjob and social activist too
Nah we can’t have any of those big libs anti trumpers. God know most Kentucky fans are conservative, climate denying, closet pedophiles who live in the Trump cult. In other words, no free thinkers need apply 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT