ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Wilbon

Yesterday he called us the most obnoxious fan base in sports, by far.
I mean that's true and is what makes UK great. Nobody has the same level of passion that UK fans have.

What's normal to us can be considered obnoxious to people on the outside. Who cares what they think and just continue supporting UK like we all do.

He’s a hater. And one of those people who seems smarter than what he actually is. Whenever I hear him talk about things I actually have knowledge on and he’s dead ass wrong, you realize he’s probably blowing hot air on most everything else as well.

Whats ironic is these talking heads on sports shows wouldn't have jobs if not for passionate fans. And every single one them acknowledges we are one of, if not the most passionate, fanbases in all of sports! That comes with a lot of good and some bad. Just like any large group.

So why rag the very type of people that help fuel your engine?

Did he lie though?

Idk how you can determine the most obnoxious and delusional in all of sports. Maybe an argument for college basketball only.

I also do not think pope will get turned on after first loss. I think he will get more rope than any previous coach simple due to the fact he played here.

Wilbon if you're not down with UK....

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Yesterday he called us the most obnoxious fan base in sports, by far.

He must not be on Twitter.
Five minutes of watching the less fortunate and non educated Tennessee fans will change that opinion in a hurry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT