ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Wilbon

I haven't watched them in a long time. While I appreciated his Cubs love, at the time I quit watching he was really reaching to make too much stuff about race for my liking. Not even legit things, just real reaches. I used to like the show though.

Not sure why Kornheiser puts up with his reverse racist ass. Wilbon is a bandwagon POS but always throws in his Chicago roots while he sits in Arizona on his pompous ass, looking down on those “rednecks” from the south. He’s a hypocritical hot bag of self entitled farts.

Cubs, Bulls, Northwestern-- he's a shill for all of them

He's been told too many times that his opinion matters.

I tuned in to what they'd say. Instead of praising the program for the fans showing up, they decided to start off taking shots

phugg those guys

Not sure why Kornheiser puts up with his reverse racist ass. Wilbon is a bandwagon POS but always throws in his Chicago roots while he sits in Arizona on his pompous ass, looking down on those “rednecks” from the south. He’s a hypocritical hot bag of self entitled farts.
I'd rather be from down here that up there in Chigaco. The world's largest open air shooting range.

In a sea of the same personality over and over.. how the hell could you NOT like McAfee?

If for nothing else, he seems like a heck of a lot of fun to hangout with and doesn't really give a shit about the ESPN management.

I hate him on Gameday. He really killed the chemistry. Reece, Kirk and Desmond along with other guys in short / lesser roles were killing it. It’s the only sports related show I watch (other than the actual games of course), and he just made it worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: EliteBlue
I hate him in Gameday. He reall Killed the chemistry. Reece, Kirk and Desmond along with other guys in short / lesser roles were killing it. It’s the only sports related show I watch (other than the actual games of course), and he just made it worse.
I’d agree with this. I don’t like him on Gameday. But I enjoyed his old podcast and his current tv show is fairly entertaining

I hate him on Gameday. He really killed the chemistry. Reece, Kirk and Desmond along with other guys in short / lesser roles were killing it. It’s the only sports related show I watch (other than the actual games of course), and he just made it worse.

He sucks on GameDay. I watch sec network show due to this.

There is no such thing as reverse racist. He is just Racist. A Chicago/Northwestern guy who thinks anyone not living in a Liberal state/city is a racist/redneck.

If we're being totally honest, he's not wrong but we are a great and knowledgeable base too. And being the best program historically, does bring out a bit of that from most people, naturally. We're far from being the only obnoxious fan base out there and probably not even the worst but yes, we are an arrogant and sometimes obnoxious bunch. It's really hard to argue with that. Ever seen a truly modest champion boxer? Me neither. Ali was the worst but because he truly was the best and he knew it. Same here. Race is a different story. Some level of racism will probably always exist everywhere but to say we are worse than other schools is not the case, IMHO.

Oh yeah, I'd give you that. That's not really what he's meant for, though. He's made for the podcast/talk show world.

I haven't watched them in a long time. While I appreciated his Cubs love, at the time I quit watching he was really reaching to make too much stuff about race for my liking. Not even legit things, just real reaches. I used to like the show though.
He fell all over himself to capitalize on race in the phony Bubba Wallace 'noose' story.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT