ADVERTISEMENT

Mertz > Leary, IMO

It doesn’t take a football guru to see the obvious. I have played and coached football my whole life, and Leary doesn’t have what it takes to win championships. That’s our objective, right? Or are we watering down expectations again this year? If you are satisfied with 7-6 seasons and Music City Bowl victories, that’s cool, most of us aren’t tho.
As soon as Devin's stats improve, you will dummy up. I don't care how long you say you have coached. You do not sound like a football coach to me. If you are one, you are not a winner.

Devin is just getting warmed up. You try taking a year off. If you are really a coach, you know what I am saying.

As soon as Devin's stats improve, you will dummy up. I don't care how long you say you have coached. You do not sound like a football coach to me. If you are one, you are not a winner.

I coached middle school on the defensive side and said I wasn’t a football guru. We did win a championship while I was coaching tho, so there’s that.. lol

I guarantee we will lose more than 3 games, are you satisfied with that? This will tell me all I need to know about you as a person and fan.

I coached middle school on the defensive side and said I wasn’t a football guru. We did win a championship while I was coaching tho, so there’s that.. lol

I guarantee we will lose more than 3 games, are you satisfied with that? This will tell me all I need to know about you as a person and fan.
You coached middle school football. You coached prepubescent and pubescent players. You may think that makes you an authority on our team, and you can think whatever you like. Am I satisfied with you guaranteeing losses? Ha ha. Why would anyone be satisfied with that? We might lose some games. You don't have any idea how many. Our players will bust their asses to try to win all of them.

It doesn’t take a football guru to see the obvious. I have played and coached football my whole life, and Leary doesn’t have what it takes to win championships. That’s our objective, right? Or are we watering down expectations again this year? If you are satisfied with 7-6 seasons and Music City Bowl victories, that’s cool, most of us aren’t tho.
Didn't ask for your credentials, Not Coach Coen. My point still stands. 👍

You coached middle school football. You coached prepubescent and pubescent players. You may think that makes you an authority on our team, and you can think whatever you like. Am I satisfied with you guaranteeing losses? Ha ha. Why would anyone be satisfied with that? We might lose some games. You don't have any idea how many. Our players will bust their asses to try to win all of them.

You have reading comprehension issues. I have stated for the third time now, I’m not a football guru. I was an average to decent player and coach. I’m not claiming to be anything great.. lol

Your personal attacks show your lack of understanding and IQ of football and that’s ok. Can you not have an intelligent conversation without trying to tear down the opposing person with personal attacks?

I’m not here to knock the players, it’s not their fault. They are playing their butt off. The issue here are the coaches and the acceptance of mediocre football by our coaches and fan base.

You have reading comprehension issues. I have stated for the third time now, I’m not a football guru. I was an average to decent player and coach. I’m not claiming to be anything great.. lol

Your personal attacks show your lack of understanding and IQ of football and that’s ok. Can you not have an intelligent conversation without trying to tear down the opposing person with personal attacks?

I’m not here to knock the players, it’s not their fault. They are playing their butt off. The issue here are the coaches and the acceptance of mediocre football by our coaches and fan base.
Because I disagree with you, I have reading comprehension issues and don't understand football? Sure buddy. You are a narcissistic ass. I played in college, you moron. You obviously did not. Impossible to take you seriously.

Damn. For someone who apparently eats, breathes, and craps football, you really don't have a grasp of UK football's history, do ya? Ten to twelve years? Cute.

Last time we were even in the conversation to be in the playoffs? If your expectations isn’t to be on that level, why not?

I like Freddie's comments on this. When receivers drop a few passes you start to close your window and try to force throws into a tighter window. This causes the ball to sail often... he isn't throwing at dudes feet.... it's always over throws when he misses. It's mental.

Give him one game with dudes making catches and then we can judge. 1 or 2 drops is almost too much but we have to agree that 4 or 5 are insane. You can't judge the QB when the wr's are doing shit.

Reactions: SECCountry75
#Gators QB Graham Mertz now completing 80% of his throws on the seasons (140 of 175) after going 30 of 36. QB rating was 170.1 against Vanderbilt. Only game below 145 threshold Billy Napier seeks was at Utah (137).

Reactions: Philstat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT