ADVERTISEMENT

MERRY CHRISTmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great time with family and friends. Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas.
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

d92112927714d064f6096579fe6dce4c--be-thankful-be-grateful.jpg

Happy Merry Joyous All Of These Things to All of You Crazies!

Merry Christmas to all! Celebrating the March birth of a random Arab baby in December always perplexed me, but I'm glad he comes down the chimney and brings me shit every year.
Special Merry Christmas to you, John. Hope you destroy all of your opponents on the golf course in 2020.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great time with family and friends. Jesus is the reason we celebrate Christmas.
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

THIS

Did I miss something? What’s the problem?
OP made a point to all-caps the religious part of Christmas. Some people (not me, I couldn't care less and do not offend easily) take this as an "in your face" on the supposed "war" on Christmas.

Don't want this to go all political/religious, just answering your question on what I think a couple of the replies are about.

Last edited:
Reactions: drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT