ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile on The Plains, Georgia sleepwalking again

Auburn’s pass rush not getting it done either. Beck has had all day to throw on some of these long 3rd downs Georgia keeps picking up.

Perfect outcome for us

They laze their way to another win, won't be angry pissed off after a loss.

This week Kirby & his staff will be screaming at that team, "you've gotta come ready to play!!! Get your heads out your asses!!! You haven't won anything!! Stetson Bennet and his teammates are why you are #1!!!".

Will they listen? Will the players take Kentucky seriously? I doubt it. They're young dumb boys, just like we all were.

Are we gonna be confident enough show up & take advantage of their laziness? We'll see. 24-0 Vandy, 23-0 Florida last 2 weeks.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
0 - 10 Auburn in the 1st qtr

What a lazy ass entitled living off the accomplishments of predecessors pile of crap team they are this yr. Most undeserving #1 ranking in CFB history.

Don't care if today finishes with them winning 50-10.

That just isn't the case, we are not a playoff contender at this point. Beck doesn't see the field at all. Until he is told to throw to Bowers he avoids him. I fully expect UK to beat us by at least 2 scores, UT and OM will get us too. Beck is no Bennett and Bobo is no Monken.

What a lazy ass entitled living off the accomplishments of predecessors pile of crap team they are this yr. Most undeserving #1 ranking in CFB history.

They won't be next week.......best thing to happen for UK would to be dissed by voters and not be in top 25. Would put a big chip on their shoulders

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Perfect outcome for us

This week Kirby & his staff will be screaming at that team, "you've gotta come ready to play!!! Get your heads out your asses!!! You haven't won anything!! Stetson Bennet and his teammates are why you are #1!!!".

Will they listen? Will the players take Kentucky seriously? I doubt it. They're young dumb boys, just like we all were.

Are we gonna be confident enough show up & take advantage of their laziness? We'll see. 24-0 Vandy, 23-0 Florida last 2 weeks.
UF underestimated UK. I doubt that happens two weeks in a row, but UGA has shown to be vulnerable.

That just isn't the case, we are not a playoff contender at this point. Beck doesn't see the field at all. Until he is told to throw to Bowers he avoids him. I fully expect UK to beat us by at least 2 scores, UT and OM will get us too. Beck is no Bennett and Bobo is no Monken.
Always enjoy your commentary but Come on give me a break, you know damn well that will not happen, you win either way with that statement, well done brother.

Just don’t see the Dawgs doing a 3-peat this year, they’re not as dominant as they have been. Not that they’re not going to be in the hunt but they’re lacking the killer instinct of the past. They’ll eventually get down a couple of TDs to a good team and won’t be able to make it up in the 2nd half.
Agreed....they had 9 of the 11 starters drafted in top 3 rounds of NFL draft from that team 2 years ago....UGA doesn't have that kind of talent on the roster now.

I didn’t see it that way. UK punched Florida in the mouth from the beginning and were visibly better.
I think it was that too. UF was shellshocked early. But I think their win over EweTee made them underestimate us a bit. They thought since they could thump UT they'd waltz in here and handle us. They got out there, we punched them in the mouth. They were wrong.

Perfect outcome for us

You really don’t think Georgia’s players would take a ranked, undefeated Kentucky team seriously? You’re an odd bird.

Always enjoy your commentary but Come on give me a break, you know damn well that will not happen, you win either way with that statement, well done brother.

Not quite sure what you mean. UK played the best game i have seen an SEC team play this season. Totally dominated UF on both sides of the ball. I do think Bowers is the conference's best player, but we are just not playing any where near the level we have played the last 2 years. UK played an extremely good game today, the score doesn't show the domination of both LOS, do you not agree with that? Pre season, I didn't think UK would get us this year, thought it would be 24. But that isn't the case now, we just aren't playing at a championship level.

Not quite sure what you mean. UK played the best game i have seen an SEC team play this season. Totally dominated UF on both sides of the ball. I do think Bowers is the conference's best player, but we are just not playing any where near the level we have played the last 2 years. UK played an extremely good game today, the score doesn't show the domination of both LOS, do you not agree with that? Pre season, I didn't think UK would get us this year, thought it would be 24. But that isn't the case now, we just aren't playing at a championship level.
Ok I’ll let’s do This I will take GEORGIA straight up at home for your amount you in?

I'd probably actually rank UGA somewhere around 7th. Michigan, fsu, Texas, Oregon, psu, osu probably ahead just based on wins.

If we don't beat them, which I think will be tough with it being there...I think UT gets them as they have them at home, or ole miss. I don't think they're going undefeated.

I'd probably actually rank UGA somewhere around 7th. Michigan, fsu, Texas, Oregon, psu, osu probably ahead just based on wins.

If we don't beat them, which I think will be tough with it being there...I think UT gets them as they have them at home, or ole miss. I don't think they're going undefeated.
Don’t forget Mizzou. Funny how other fanbases thought we had a cakewalk schedule before the year started. SEC East not messing around.

This is not a lazy or entitled team. What you are seeing is the truth of what we are this year. We are gonna have some tough tests including Saturday.

Ok I’ll let’s do This I will take GEORGIA straight up at home for your amount you in?

I don't bet on anything, but you don't think the win over UF was the most dominant performance of any SEC team? I guess OM's win was big, but they didn't dominate. UGA just isn't near as good the last 3-4 years. Injuries have hurt, especially at RB, QB doesn't see the field very well. I see us losing at least 3 games, could be a 4th.

4/10

I don't bet on anything, but you don't think the win over UF was the most dominant performance of any SEC team? I guess OM's win was big, but they didn't dominate. UGA just isn't near as good the last 3-4 years. Injuries have hurt, especially at RB, QB doesn't see the field very well. I see us losing at least 3 games, could be a 4th.
I pull for you every game but one, I also believe you will lose at least two games but sadly not Saturday at home unfortunately, IF it were at Kroger maybe but I just dont see it,

You know your team better than I could ever hope to, and seem to be an honest poster, so this post gives me confidence that we'll at least cover. And I do expect us to be competetive. It still seems like going in to athens w/ too many expectations of a win is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Agreed....they had 9 of the 11 starters drafted in top 3 rounds of NFL draft from that team 2 years ago....UGA doesn't have that kind of talent on the roster

One thing that you can count on, Georgia is going to stack the box and try and stop the running game. They will force Leary to pass the ball.
We try not to stack the box and stop the run. If we have to stack it you guys are gonna give us fits. Like you say though we may have to stack it.

This is awesome that people from UGA other than Grumpy came over to talk. LOL. Florida fans are so got dayum conceited that they can't concede that we are a good team. they won't even lower themselves to come over and talk "football". They think they have superior talent and just shouldn't ever lose.

One thing I'll give UGa fans respect for is that even when they think they are going to win... they will give a team their due.

UF won't admit Deone Walker is a beast. I'lll bet most UGA fans would admit they would love to have him wearing red. UF fans will say that even though our OL dominated the game that they wouldn't trade any OL because of rankings.... UGA fans are realistic enough to admit we might have a couple OL guys better than theirs.

I think this is a low scoring game and ugly. My heart is 24 to21 UK but my gut is 27 to 17 uga....

But I want our qb and wr's to improve because losing this game isn't a bad thing if those dudes improve. We can end up being a better team if we develop that aspect of offense now with the 50/50 games left.

Reactions: deep3 and Fox2monk
If we beat UGA by 2 scores I’ll go play the lottery because it will be a once in a lifetime thing.

This is awesome that people from UGA other than Grumpy came over to talk. LOL. Florida fans are so got dayum conceited that they can't concede that we are a good team. they won't even lower themselves to come over and talk "football". They think they have superior talent and just shouldn't ever lose.

One thing I'll give UGa fans respect for is that even when they think they are going to win... they will give a team their due.

UF won't admit Deone Walker is a beast. I'lll bet most UGA fans would admit they would love to have him wearing red. UF fans will say that even though our OL dominated the game that they wouldn't trade any OL because of rankings.... UGA fans are realistic enough to admit we might have a couple OL guys better than theirs.

I think this is a low scoring game and ugly. My heart is 24 to21 UK but my gut is 27 to 17 uga....

But I want our qb and wr's to improve because losing this game isn't a bad thing if those dudes improve. We can end up being a better team if we develop that aspect of offense now with the 50/50 games left.
Georgia fans are some of the best in the SEC, Florida/Bama/even Auburn and the pretenders like A&M are way worse. They think they are better than everyone and I couldn’t imagine their smugness off back to back titles. Georgia fans are fairly humble considering their current streak and record since Kirby has been there.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Like really? They are the best team in the sport right now until proven otherwise. Even one loss won’t change that IMO.
I don't think they are the best team in CFB per se. That's debatable. However, they are still the best team in the conf. by far.

Will be interesting to see how we do against them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT