ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds all American game 9 EST on ESPN

I'm with you. I never watch these all star games. Just tuned in last night out of boredom.

Worse than the all-star games are those who evaluate recruits based on highlight tapes showing their best moves.

I mean I guess you all watch youtube highlights or high school/AAU games where the competition was no where close where it was last night.

We've mentioned it several times but last night was not your typical "allstar game" it was high level with great defense and effort

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I mean I guess you all watch youtube highlights or high school/AAU games where the competition was no where close where it was last night.

We've mentioned it several times but last night was not your typical "allstar game" it was high level with great defense and effort
There are plenty of HS and AAU games that are very competitive and well coached. Labeling them all useless is an easy excuse so you can make all your determinations off the all star. “Bradshaw is Collins 2.0 wtf are we doing”. NBA teams are drooling to add you to their staff.

• Haha
Reactions: DraftCat
The announcers did a great job. Gave you info and talked about the game and players. I think Jay Williams did these games a lot and was awful just rambled on about anything but the game. It was a very entertaining game!!

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
“Bradshaw is Collins 2.0 wtf are we doing”. NBA teams are drooling to add you to their staff.

Collins was a 5 star as well ranked #19

NBA teams/recruiting services make mistakes all the time cmon now.

Eye test he looks like Collins to me. Doesn't mean he won't be better from what I can tell for a 1 year player he's going to struggle.

Eye test he looks like Collins to me. Doesn't mean he won't be better from what I can tell for a 1 year player he's going to struggle.
Lmao Collins was also a 5 star so they are all the same! Great evaluation.

Can somebody explain the “circus” Lebron and Bronny cause other than Bronny being LeBrons son so it will create more attention. Is there any proof Lebron is any more of a helicopter parent than any other top player

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

Yep. The competition and effort level was off the charts compared to what it usually is for these types of games. It was awesome to watch.

• Love
Reactions: G-PIP and DraftCat

I think he’s better than Collins. One thing I will say is that he’s pretty weak and he better start getting in that weight room. I know most don’t want Oscar back, but I think we need him next season. Without him, rebounding is gonna be an issue IMO.

Reactions: G-PIP and DraftCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT