ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds all American game 9 EST on ESPN

I think this class can succeed if surrounded by some vets.... really need Cal to bring in some difference makers from the portal.

On it's own I promise you we will be bounced early

Reactions: qwesley and track42
Is Bronny still not even a top 50 prospect according to this board or can we acknowledge he’s improved so much in the past year and deserving of his spot. Best perimeter defender in his class too
I thought 2 years ago watching him as a sophomore playing with Brandon Boston that he would be a good college player. If there was no circus type atmosphere following him to whatever school he ends up at, and he was just allowed to play and stay in school until he was a legitimate draft pick on his own merit, I'd be thrilled for UK to get him.

Reactions: DraftCat
Still want Oscar gone to make room for these guys?

The real question is, Do you trust Cal to run the kind of offense that best suits Dillingham, Edwards, and Wagner or will he run the offense to what best suits Oscar and will keep this team from ever reaching it's potential. Big men clogging up the paint is a detriment to those 3 players. Especially when Oscar needs to read the defense quickly and make a good pass back out to an open shooter. Which he does rather poorly. For those players a guy like Bradshaw is a better fit for them

Reed showing that he belongs. Well done, Reed.

People always think the next guy will be better.
Tough call.

This team looks like rebounding could be a challenge. Oscar obviously excels there.

On the other hand, we have to play slow with him in the game, and that doesn't fit the rest of these guys.

Like I said, tough call.

Reactions: crawfords corner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT