ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds all American game 9 EST on ESPN

Of course the one kid that is getting it done for the East is not coming to UK.

Skinny, skinny, green and young. How would either of these teams fare against a solid SEC team? Not very well. I guess we'll find out next season. Cal has his work cut out for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Sejonesy
We need a point like Holloway - he will be a thorn in our side for sure - quickness overload

Skinny, skinny, green and young. How would either of these teams fare against a solid SEC team? Not very well. I guess we'll find out next season. Cal has his work cut out for him.
That's why we need 2024 SEC Player of the Year Lance Ware as our enforcer

• Haha
Reactions: catben
Edwards kinda looks like Malik Monk with the hair/his mannerisms/the way he moves on the court lol

Shepard is out of place in this game. He will be a solid, multi year college player. But he is not one of these freak althelets by a long shot.

I love how people keep throwing out "Allstar game" these dudes are actually playing hard LOL

Some of yall must not watch many allstar games...
Announcers literally said ''we wont see many dunks these guys are getting back on defense'' and dudes are hitting the floor hard after driving in. This isn't your typical NBA all star esque game.

Guys overeacting to a All star game 😂😂
I know many posters have agendas, but surely you understand that future players looking like UK players have the past few seasons is not going to encourage our fans. Fair or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT