ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe we won't hear anything

justin_uk_5

Junior
Gold Member
May 26, 2007
maybe he just isn't going to announce and will not remove his name.

Surely he knows by now. I'm going crazy checking my phone lol

Nah, he might have sent his papers to the NCAA that he's withdrawing from the draft, didn't hire an agent, and there'll either be a tweet from him soon, or tomorrow simply a roster update from UK with him listed on the team.

The closer we get to midnight deadline.

17.gif

I really hope we aren't all worrying about this and wasting time for pretty much the past 2 weeks and then we don't even get an announcement haha.. I know it's not about us, but man this has been brutal.

Info is all over the map today. Hard to imagine we'd have 3 different sources say he's coming back, but then other info casts doubt on that. Less than 3 hrs and we may not even hear anything, even if he does pull his name out. Starting to get pretty pissed.

Info is all over the map today. Hard to imagine we'd have 3 different sources say he's coming back, but then other info casts doubt on that. Less than 3 hrs and we may not even hear anything, even if he does pull his name out. Starting to get pretty pissed.
Not sure there's anything you can say about this other than he wants the attention. Which is okay, but sucks for us fans

Reactions: MbergCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT