ADVERTISEMENT

Mavs vs Thunder (PJ on fire)

Feb 13, 2024
Washington caught fire in game 2 going for 29 points and 11 rebounds and hitting 7 threes. Game 3 is happening now, 2 minutes left in the 2nd, and PJ already has 19 points to lead the Mavs.

Shai of course is leading the Thunder. Kinda crazy how Cason Wallace is used as the Thunders lockdown perimeter defender when he’s in.

This series has been great.

Washington caught fire in game 2 going for 29 points and 11 rebounds and hitting 7 threes. Game 3 is happening now, 2 minutes left in the 2nd, and PJ already has 19 points to lead the Mavs.

Shai of course is leading the Thunder. Kinda crazy how Cason Wallace is used as the Thunders lockdown perimeter defender when he’s in.

Ky. recruits are makin' noise.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don’t know what PJ’s current contract situation is but it could be looking much brighter after this post season run 🤷🏼‍♂️
Safe to say the Mavs won that trade dumping Grant Williams off to Charlotte and bringing in PJ. Now if Nick Richards can get out of that dumpster fire there. Richards has gradually gotten better each season in the league. 9.7 PPG & 8 RPG.

Yeah PJ is really good. Playing well. He fits on the Mav’s perfectly.

Reactions: Warf2012
Safe to say the Mavs won that trade dumping Grant Williams off to Charlotte and bringing in PJ. Now if Nick Richards can get out of that dumpster fire there. Richards has gradually gotten better each season in the league. 9.7 PPG & 8 RPG.
Yeah if Richards could get a legitimate shot at being a big man he would be very good and a deal in the league money wise.

Reactions: sefus12
Mavs win game 3 by 4 points. PJ lead them in scoring again with 27. Hit five 3’s. Shai had 31pts, 10rebs, 6asts and 5 blocks.

Really surprised the Mavs won the last two. Pj has clearly been the difference maker. He didn’t play like this in game 1 and the Thunder rolled.

If he gets his sh*t together, this team can play with anyone. I enjoy watching this unselfish team. Kyrie knows this is as good as it's gonna get for him so he's been a good teammate and is fun to watch, as always.
Yeah Mark Cuban probably has Kyrie feeling comfortable. He’s one of the best owners in sports . I don’t get why more free agents haven’t been knocking down the door to to play for Dallas over the years .

One good thing about cal not being here is a lot of the nba threads on here have died off.

I. Do. Not. Care.

One good thing about cal not being here is a lot of the nba threads on here have died off.

I. Do. Not. Care.

Yet you click on the thread so you are full of crap

We have had nba threads on here well before the cal era. Bogans, prince, Hayes, Rondo, etc, had big followings. All the guys from the 90s teams and mashburn did as well.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Yet you click on the thread so you are full of crap

We have had nba threads on here well before the cal era. Bogans, prince, Hayes, Rondo, etc, had big followings. All the guys from the 90s teams and mashburn did as well.
I clicked to post that im happy there arent a flood of nba threads on the board anymore. Im a uk fan and wish players that played here success but nba doesnt matter to me nor does it effect me. I care that the players succeed at uk anything else is filler. Have a good one

I clicked to post that im happy there arent a flood of nba threads on the board anymore. Im a uk fan and wish players that played here success but nba doesnt matter to me nor does it effect me. I care that the players succeed at uk anything else is filler. Have a good one

It’s all about you and what you want.

Narcissist

Fair enough.

You guys remember how a team loaded with SGA, PJ, Diallo, Knox, Gabriel, and Richards lost to a team loaded with non-future NBA bums in the Kansas State game?

Good ole, Johnny Clam Chowder. Always one to piss away golden opportunities with loaded rosters.

Who are you to tell posters here how the forum needs to be for you? ?

Last edited:
You guys remember how a team loaded with SGA, PJ, Diallo, Knox, Gabriel, and Richards lost to a team loaded with non-future NBA bums in the Kansas State game?

Good ole, Johnny Clam Chowder. Always one to piss away golden opportunities with loaded rosters.
I remember all kinda loaded roster losing. Some from refs, most from Cal.

Nobody said that but go off.
Nice And Tidy Fluff GIF - Nice And Tidy Fluff Riffs Beards And Gear GIFs

I remember all kinda loaded roster losing. Some from refs, most from Cal.
Even the games that UK lost due to refs were lost because Calipari alienated himself from the ref fraternity and created career enemies.

People piss and moan about the UNC game, but they often forget the fact that Calipari is hated so much by refs that he ends up costing us critical calls in games like that.

Even the games that UK lost due to refs were lost because Calipari alienated himself from the ref fraternity and created career enemies.

People piss and moan about the UNC game, but they often forget the fact that Calipari is hated so much by refs that he ends up costing us critical calls in games like that.
This was definitely on my lists of reasons why calipari had to go...

Man I enjoy watching the Denver team that's played the last 5+ quarters. Denver vs. Dallas would be must-see TV in the West finals.

Never watch a single NBA game during the season yet never miss but a couple of playoff games. LOVE the NBA playoffs.

I. Do. Not. Care.
You clearly do. You took the time to reply. Hating it is still caring. Sorry that some of us don't stop being fans of our players after they fulfill their dreams. It's college basketball, your only supposed to be here 4 years maximum, which is not much time at all.

Game 4 right now and PJ is killing the Thunder again. Hes the leading scorer with 20 in the 3rd. Hes hit five 3’s. He’s nearly single handedly killing OKC and is the biggest reason OKC might be on the ropes in this series.

I don't recall ever being much being given a fair shake even before Calipari and Pitino got it even worse than the last guy.
The screwings were less heinous under Tubby but still in effect.

Besides the official's job is to call the game not "get even" with a coach.

Small, narcissistic, petty peckerwoods ought not have positions of trust that require objectivity.

If one cannot compartmentalize their predilections then they are in the wrong field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT