ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational. Good field. First game today at 2:30: UT vs. Syracuse

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Image-11-20-23-at-9-07-AM.jpg

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
I’m glad they didn’t let a mere natural disaster stop CBB’s best pre-March event. Moving it to Honolulu instead of canceling was the right decision.

But still a bloody shame that UK no longer participates in these tournaments.

Seems like vescovi’s usage is way down. Barnes still figuring out his team it seems.

UT is once again not a great offensive team. Aside from Knecht, they aren't very good to be honest. They are also very turnover prone.

That Ziegler kid doesn't look right at all. He is going to take some time to get back to the level he used to be at.

Roger Ayers refuses to call a murder on one end but will call a touch foul 50 feet from the basket. You can't tell me this guy doesn't bet on games 😭

Zeigler and vescovi flop and flail more than any backcourt I can remember. Vescovi is still out there looking like he has whiplash at times
Vescovi flopped on defense with about 2:20 left in the game acting like he was hit with an elbow. Rolled around on the floor...stoppage of play, got up and immediately asked for a replay. They showed a replay before cutting to a commercial -no contact whatsoever. When they came back nothing more was said about it. There has to be some kind of penalty for that soccer BS.

Vescovi flopped on defense with about 2:20 left in the game acting like he was hit with an elbow. Rolled around on the floor...stoppage of play, got up and immediately asked for a replay. They showed a replay before cutting to a commercial -no contact whatsoever. When they came back nothing more was said about it. There has to be some kind of penalty for that soccer BS.
Yea I saw that. Guy wasn't within 6 inches of Vescovi's face. Should be a technical... like fake flopping.\

Do TENN players every graduate. Seems like a lot of the same team for year after year.

Reactions: Ugoff
Cincinnati big just got eligible this is his second transfer but the ncaa can’t make a decision on bigz. They are making two time transfer decisions quicker than one that should be simple

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT