ADVERTISEMENT

Mark this down... the Wade twins will end up at Tennessee

@Pablo Escovol

qNEt4xp.jpg
WTAF???

How y’all doin in the Volunteer state this year?
I don't get it? I literally said the Wade twins will go to Knoxville as members of UK football team and you equate that with I'm a volunteer? Reading is good, comprehending is essential. Comprehending means to understand what you read. Call me if ya need help little guy 😂😂😂 Oh, have a good day

I don't get it? I literally said the Wade twins will go to Knoxville as members of UK football team and you equate that with I'm a volunteer? Reading is good, comprehending is essential. Comprehending means to understand what you read. Call me if ya need help little guy 😂😂😂 Oh, have a good day
I’m asking about UK in Tennessee this year.

The funniest thing I’ve seen recently on the Tennessee site is how their entire football recruiting thread now continuously discusses baseball. Like anyone give a Fvvvvvck about college baseball. But to read that thread you’d think they’ve been baseball fans for decades.

If their ping pong team ever catches fire, look out!!

The funniest thing I’ve seen recently on the Tennessee site is how their entire football recruiting thread now continuously discusses baseball. Like anyone give a Fvvvvvck about college baseball. But to read that thread you’d think they’ve been baseball fans for decades.

If their ping pong team ever catches fire, look out!!
Lol ok Volleyball queens.

Already starting to pick up steam
In your imagination.
r
Aren't you the Thug U fan that has changed his moniker numerous times on here?

Go away, your BS isn't welcome. Can't you find any posters on your board?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT