ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Pope in Buenos Aires

Says one of the biggest pieces of raftard trash on this board. By the way dumb raftard, this is per Mark Pope, not y’all’s boy Pharis.

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

A stick is basically an anti theft device these days.
LOL yes it is, I learned to drive (10-12) on my Dads Box truck 3 speed on the column. First actually vehicle I got to drive was an 80 Honda Accord, a 5 speed manual. The Box truck had the button to the left of the clutch that activated your high beams.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Does this guy ever actually work? Add this to his list of leisure activities since he's gotten to UK. Keeneland, UK baseball games, watching the NBA combine, and now a vacation in Argentina.

• Haha
Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Does this guy ever actually work? Add this to his list of leisure activities since he's gotten to UK. Keeneland, UK baseball games, watching the NBA combine, and now a vacation in Argentina.
Funny thing is, he probably does see everything in a positive light like this and is loving it.

Pope watching Johnson who is averaging 7 points and a couple of assists a game so far. They have blown out three teams by an average of about 50 points. Pope looking at three small forwards in Ament, McKenney and Henderson. Acuff the top point guard in the class probably going to AR or Kansas has looked really good. Had 23 points and 5 assists one game. Who is Pope looking at to replace Carr? He has been all in on 2's and 3's but haven't heard many names at the 4.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT