ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Moreno commits to UK!

Glad to be excited about our programs this time of year. Can't wait to get GameDays back next month and October will be here soon enough.

Excited Lets Go GIF

Did Cal not beat UK for Davis from FIU ? He was a HUGE portal signing, top 3. I am glad he is gone, really think Pope will do really well here, glad to have him, it was time for Cal to go. But he will get his share of top recruits, you can bank on it. He got Jonas Aidoo from UT, got UK commits Boogie Fland, Billy Richmond, Karter Knox, and 3 former UK players to follow him to Arkansas. So lets not act like Cal lost any battle. Myself, I would take Jonel Davis, Aidoo, Fland, Knox, and Richmond over Garrison and Moreno. Pope will be just fine and will get players to come to UK, but if he only ends up half as good as Cal recruiting, that is a big win for UK. Wagner, Z, and Thiero will do very well at Arkansas, to say they won't is just sour grapes. Let it go, Cal is GONE. Not a Cal "jock sniffer", whatever that is suppose to mean, just I call it as I see it. Pope is NOT Cal when it comes to recruiting, but then again, nobody really is. So stop with the petty "Pope beat Cal" nonsense.
Pope BEAT Cal

Reactions: LmdCat
I really don't understand why anybody has ever questioned Pope's ability to recruit. He managed to get good enough players
at BYU before NIL and even before being in the Big 12. He has a great modern offense and he's also not exactly a wallflower or a lazy guy. Of course he'll be able to get enough of the players he wants at Kentucky. That's something I havn't worried about since the opening press conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT