ADVERTISEMENT

Makur Maker

Cal could pair Maker and Sarr together at the 4 and 5 or if Sarr is ruled ineligible, then Maker is a nice consolation prize.

Also, Cal wants to win a title with all Freshmen.

Get Cunningham, Maker, and Kuminga or Cisse and he has a really good shot.

G Cunningham(6’6)
G Clarke(6’7)
G Boston(6’7)
F Kuminga(6’8) or Cisse(6’10)
F Maker(6’11)

That would be epic. Insane length. Mintz, Askew, Brooks, Ware, and Jackson would be a killer second five as well.

I am just afraid that Makur would come with to many red flags , but then again Cal has been excellent and seeing those up front and passing on those kids . If you remember he personally didn’t visit Zion after a period of time , which tells me he knew the parents hand their hands out , and now it seems the Rat Faced Bastard at Dook has Pork Belly Capel take care of the dirty work before he left for Pitt .

Cal could pair Maker and Sarr together at the 4 and 5 or if Sarr is ruled ineligible, then Maker is a nice consolation prize.

G Cunningham(6’6)
G Clarke(6’7)
G Boston(6’7)
F Maker(6’11)

That would be epic. Insane length. Mintz, Askew, Brooks, Ware, and Jackson would be a killer second five as well.
[laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

Reactions: Born2RokRupp
Maker was declared eligible for the 2020 NBA Draft earlier this year because he is 19 years old and one year removed from his original high school graduating class (2019).

While the new NCAA withdrawal date for the NBA Draft is now set for Aug. 3, Smith said they were awaiting an official withdrawal date from the NBA since Maker is not yet playing in the NCAA.

Maker was declared eligible for the 2020 NBA Draft earlier this year because he is 19 years old and one year removed from his original high school graduating class (2019).

While the new NCAA withdrawal date for the NBA Draft is now set for Aug. 3, Smith said they were awaiting an official withdrawal date from the NBA since Maker is not yet playing in the NCAA.

Howard Stern or Howard Johnson?

LOL, dude all ready has a line up complete with starting and second 5. Still waiting for the minutes, ppg, and rpg for each player. What some are missing is this, If Cal is still talking to Makur and others, he is worried or trying to have a back up plan in case there are problems with a couple we have signed, mainly Sarr.

Last edited:
Imagine ending the class with Maker and Cade.

Someone better start stitching that banner nice and pretty.

(Very small chance either of These happen tho)
Cade will never be part of this class and I am happy for that. Maker won't be either but it isn't insane to talk about at least. We are set . Maker might play college but he ain't playing for us as he wouldn't want to come off the bench which he would . Hell I think he might be 3rd string if he came here as Sarr is way better then him and Jackson for what Cal likes is too.

LOL, dude all ready has a line up complete with starting and second 5. Still waiting for the minutes, ppg, and rpg for each player. What some are missing is this, If Cal is still talking to Makur and others, he is worried or trying to have a backend in case there are problems with a couple we have signed, mainly Sarr.
He is just keeping things open. Sarr will be eligible , like everyone else this summer who applies for a waiver ( as we have seen with all the kids who applied 2 months ago like Juzang) but it doesn't hurt to talk to a kid still just in case. But Maker ain't coming here . IF he plays college it will be UCLA.

Bcat44-right on. By the way, my father was born in Hazard-Typo (sp?). He was a WW2 vet and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. He received a bullet in his left thigh at the Battle for St. Lo in France. Do you know any Popp's in Hazard? Just curious!

Bcat44-right on. By the way, my father was born in Hazard-Typo (sp?). He was a WW2 vet and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. He received a bullet in his left thigh at the Battle for St. Lo in France. Do you know any Popp's in Hazard? Just curious!
God bless your father! And not right off, I do believe there are some Popps around the area but, personally I don’t know any.

Reactions: IrishMike409

G Cunningham(6’6)
G Clarke(6’7)
G Boston(6’7)
F Maker(6’11)

Cade, kuminga, Cisse and Makur not coming but I like the thought

Cade will never be part of this class and I am happy for that. Maker won't be either but it isn't insane to talk about at least. We are set . Maker might play college but he ain't playing for us as he wouldn't want to come off the bench which he would . Hell I think he might be 3rd string if he came here as Sarr is way better then him and Jackson for what Cal likes is too.
Who doesnt want the number 1 kid in the class? That's a weird angle haha

I like this kid but he's a depth player and looks the part of a 6 and 4 guy off the bench.

Get Cade in here. Spare no expense when it comes to hiring his big brother.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I am just afraid that Makur would come with to many red flags , but then again Cal has been excellent and seeing those up front and passing on those kids . If you remember he personally didn’t visit Zion after a period of time , which tells me he knew the parents hand their hands out , and now it seems the Rat Faced Bastard at Dook has Pork Belly Capel take care of the dirty work before he left for Pitt .
I wouldn't expect Maker to be needing any handouts, his brother is already a multimillionaire.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT