ADVERTISEMENT

Mac jones

That's a possibility for any player. No reason it's more so for him than anyone else.

What the hell, dumb logic. If he had signed at UK they would have stopped recruiting QBs, Bama went out and signed another five star-------or two. MUCH more likely at Bama, they signed twenty nine commits this year (fancy that, what happened to the 25 limit-------never mind, we already know)) and TWENTY SIX were four star or higher (SEVEN five stars, including a QB i believe) closer to a five star average than a 5.8 average, I believe.

LOL that any recruit at Bama is just as likely to end up on the bench as one at UK, and maybe 100 times as unlikely at Vandy.

What the hell, dumb logic. If he had signed at UK they would have stopped recruiting QBs, Bama went out and signed another five star-------or two. MUCH more likely at Bama, they signed twenty nine commits this year (fancy that, what happened to the 25 limit-------never mind, we already know)) and TWENTY SIX were four star or higher (SEVEN five stars, including a QB i believe) closer to a five star average than a 5.8 average, I believe.

LOL that any recruit at Bama is just as likely to end up on the bench as one at UK, and maybe 100 times as unlikely at Vandy.

I undestand how a team can sign over 25, but at some point in the recent past they have to have a class that was short of 25, it seems Bama signs a minimum of 27-28 every year, I don't see how they are able to count EE's back to the previous class every year when that class was full. EE don't figure into the number you can sign, and you can only have as many EE as you can use to keep under 85. Can't have more than 85 on scholarship in Jan, but year after year they sign 26+. EE to the draft help with the January numbers, but not the number you can sign.

"This season they will have 2 of those big bruising 230+ RBs"

Are you telling me Harris has gained 20 pounds? lol

Not the one from Kentucky, but the one they just signed from Cali was 222 according to Rivals, was an EE and will be pushing 230 by the time the season gets here after 6 months in the Bama weight room and taking their supplements.

What the hell, dumb logic. If he had signed at UK they would have stopped recruiting QBs, Bama went out and signed another five star-------or two. MUCH more likely at Bama, ......

I was referring to any player in general, not only Jones. All schools try to recruit over existing talent. Jones may have never started at UK either if Williams sticks with his commitment.

I undestand how a team can sign over 25, but at some point in the recent past they have to have a class that was short of 25, it seems Bama signs a minimum of 27-28 every year, I don't see how they are able to count EE's back to the previous class every year when that class was full. EE don't figure into the number you can sign, and you can only have as many EE as you can use to keep under 85. Can't have more than 85 on scholarship in Jan, but year after year they sign 26+. EE to the draft help with the January numbers, but not the number you can sign.
Tennessee does the same - every year it's over 25. I guess the SEC office can't count...

Reactions: mrschwump
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT