ADVERTISEMENT

Lynn Bowden is the SEC Freshman of The Week

Nice! Just the first of many accolades for him as a Wildcat. He makes defenders look like they’re in slow motion when he has a little space.

He has that it factor, tough to bring down and deceivingly strong judging by that stiff arm to the Missouri player keeping him away. He won't be a secret much longer, other teams will be aware of #1.

Watching him turn that bubble screen into a criss-cross-twenty-yard-circus was a thing of beauty. What separates him from others is his quickness, anticipation, and super human field vision. It's like he understands how the defense is flowing before they do. By the time they figure out where he's going, he's already been there and is now moving somewhere else. Amazing.

Congrats to LB! Hope to see him mixing it up even more in the offense during the second half of the season...

Reactions: law1127
Great news. I want to see him get more and more involved in the offense and reach a point at the end of the season he is our main man. It could happen

Quite an honor, lots of five star freshmen in the SEC, Bama alone had seven, including another one from Kentucky.

He had 129 all purpose yards! I had no idea he was that involved in the game. Several kickoffs went into the end zone and some punts were fair caught or allowed to drop yet he quietly got 129 yards.

He had 129 all purpose yards! I had no idea he was that involved in the game. Several kickoffs went into the end zone and some punts were fair caught or allowed to drop yet he quietly got 129 yards.
Only a matter of time before he breaks a return for a TD. Hes been one block away a couple of times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT