ADVERTISEMENT

Lville gets commitment from #7 prospect in class of 24

Like I said with the kid that got the UofL tattoo then went to I believe A&M.

This kids either really dumb academically and may notevenmake iton campus right away, getting a bag just to commit or is going somewhere else.

Why the fk would ANYONE ranked that high want to go to a thug school like UofL?

Maybe Mayor of Louisville and Kentucky QB Will Levis should check into this before he heads out.
Thug school?

UL fans should be excited and talkative this offseason. they have an easy 9-3 2023 even if Brohm does very little improvement beyond what Satt had them at. Incredibly favorable schedule, in what was already the 5th most difficult out of 5 power conferences.
This is true.

UL football literally had a starter miss a recent bowl game due to a gunshot injury sustained at Lamar's Heisman celebration party. Around the same time a UL cheerleader OD'ed and died from drugs given to her in a UL football players apt.

The place has a reputation, it is earned, it is not racial at all.

UL football literally had a starter miss a recent bowl game due to a gunshot injury sustained at Lamar's Heisman celebration party. Around the same time a UL cheerleader OD'ed and died from drugs given to her in a UL football players apt.

The place has a reputation, it is earned, it is not racial at all.
The player shot was shot by mistake he did nothing to get shot. kind of almost the same situation as the UK football player who was shot sitting on his front porch.

The player shot was shot by mistake he did nothing to get shot. kind of almost the same situation as the UK football player who was shot sitting on his front porch.
Trent DiGuiro was murdered sniper style by a psychopath who hunted him to avenge a perceived insult

The UL player was winged by a wannabe gangbanger invited to the party who whipped out his Gat and indiscriminately emptied the clip

Why you are so stupid to equate these 2 situations as being in any way similar is truly stupid and moronic

Trent DiGuiro was murdered sniper style by a psychopath who hunted him to avenge a perceived insult

The UL player was winged by a wannabe gangbanger invited to the party who whipped out his Gat and indiscriminately emptied the clip

Why you are so stupid to equate these 2 situations as being in any way similar is truly stupid and moronic
Did they ever catch the Heisman party shooter(s). That cold case probably still has students on UL’s campus scared silly. Maybe it was Michael Dyer’s gun?

Like I said with the kid that got the UofL tattoo then went to I believe A&M.

This kids either really dumb academically and may notevenmake iton campus right away, getting a bag just to commit or is going somewhere else.

Why the fk would ANYONE ranked that high want to go to a thug school like UofL?

Maybe Mayor of Louisville and Kentucky QB Will Levis should check into this before he heads out.
My son goes there. My daughter graduated law school there. Neither thought of it as “thuggish.“ Please explain.

Now I will admit, the campus was an armpit 30 years ago. It’s not now.

My son goes there. My daughter graduated law school there. Neither thought of it as “thuggish.“ Please explain.

They are our biggest rival that automatically makes them a thug school.

How many times did Brohm win Big10?
How many times did Brohm play in Rose Bowl?
How many times did Brohm play in playoffs?
How many NC has the Big10 won since the playoffs began?
Bottom line Brohm overrated and so is Big10.

Bring on Brohm!!!!
What major job opened up that you heard his name as a candidate?
7’s is only place he could go.

So you're OK with all the trash they took in that had been kicked out of their original school?

I don’t know why people still act like their favorite program is morally superior to another. Bossman Joseph Fatboy whatever his rap name is killer someone last off-season but ratted on his accomplices to get out of it. We took Dare after he got kicked out of LSU because he needed a second chance? But if the rival does it it’s because they’re corrupt. This is such a boring thing to fight about

Reactions: Lamar Card
Someone tell the NFL, they let a murderer play in a playoff game for the cowboys this past Sunday!!!!

And damn you Mark Stoops for not reading the future and knowing 3 yrs after he left UK Kelvin Joseph would "killer" someone!!!! How could you!?!?!?

dude, you are dumber than shat

ADVERTISEMENT