ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Women

Kyhoward

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 3, 2018
Very talented no doubt
Angel Reese, a great player, but not very humble
Went by Caitlyn Clark and kept pointing to her ring finger. No class!!!
And not close to Clark as a player. Did not see any other LSU player acting obnoxious, but I will not ever pull for either LSU or South Carolina. Win with grace and humbleness.

I've noticed watching and paying attention to the women's FF for the first time....the women on all teams talk a lot more trash than I expected...including Clark with a lot of back and forth in the USC game.

I wanted LSU to win because I think Kim Mulkey is a helluva a coach but when Reese did what she did that’s just so unsportsmanlike!

Reactions: SaltyCat22
I mean Clark was a cocky biatch herself against sc and didn't ooze sportsmanship. Pot meets kettle.
See I didn’t see that game so my bad if you’re going to talk trash I guess you’re going to have to take it when it gets talked back!

A delay of game technical foul at that junction of the game was terrible. Just have someone pick up the ball and whistle the play live. Referees have to have better discretion.

Also, Clark got in return what she gave out. If you're gonna talk the trash or walk that walk then you better expect it back in return.

Very talented no doubt
Angel Reese, a great player, but not very humble
Went by Caitlyn Clark and kept pointing to her ring finger. No class!!!
And not close to Clark as a player. Did not see any other LSU player acting obnoxious, but I will not ever pull for either LSU or South Carolina. Win with grace and humbleness.
You obviously haven't been following the women's tournament. Clark got just what she deserved based on her actions Friday night.

I mean Clark was a cocky biatch herself against sc and didn't ooze sportsmanship. Pot meets kettle.
I've seen Clark act like a complete bitch during games. She shows up her teammates a lot and it's simple, if you get pissed at having less talented teammates, there were several other top programs to play at. Those same teammates also let her never play a lick of defense and just do your thing offensively. Clark is an out of this world shooter/scorer. She also has those legs saved up because she puts such little effort in defensively. It's truly putrid. Think of how LSU extended their lead sitting their best player out for the entire 2nd Quarter by simply shooting in Clark's face about 5/6 times. No hand up. Just standing watching them giving her buckets.

My prediction is if she stays 2 more years at Iowa and really financially it makes complete sense, she'll be having many people talking mad **** about her and wanting to see her lose. Most people were told to watch her because of her unreal offensive skill which makes sense but if you have watched her more than this weekend or this Tournament, she's getting to eat a lot of what she dished out to opponents all year.

A delay of game technical foul at that junction of the game was terrible. Just have someone pick up the ball and whistle the play live. Referees have to have better discretion.

Also, Clark got in return what she gave out. If you're gonna talk the trash or walk that walk then you better expect it back in return.
If you toss the ball off the floor for whatever reason, you are going to get a technical and she deserved it.

If you toss the ball off the floor for whatever reason, you are going to get a technical and she deserved it.
You see it all the time after made baskets. Most I've seen is delay of game warning.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Lmmfao....I was just stating what I read....not saying a reason for what Reese did. People can sensitive as a mf these days. You related to Clark or something? And why call someone a dumb@$$..??
Why state she got the T without telling the truth about the T ? I guess you were baiting people and I fell for it . sorry for the name call. wasnt needed

Reactions: LmdCat
You see it all the time after made baskets. Most I've seen is delay of game warning.
There is difference between tossing the ball down the court, but when the ball goes into the area where fans are, you will receive a tech.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
Come on , she made a behind the back pass and didnt toss it up in the air , and it was the ref out on the floor by the LSU bench that called it and there announcers said " it was due to the toss AND verbal language " then the replay shows she said nothing to the ref .

Come on , she made a behind the back pass and didnt toss it up in the air , and it was the ref out on the floor by the LSU bench that called it and there announcers said " it was due to the toss AND verbal language " then the replay shows she said nothing to the ref .
Clarke is too good of a player to act the way she did Friday night and today. Also, that tech isn't why they lost so I don't know why it is given so much attention. Both teams from what I could see benefited from bad officiating.

Why state she got the T without telling the truth about the T ? I guess you were baiting people and I fell for it . sorry for the name call. wasnt needed
Truthfully wasn't baiting. I didn't know about why the T was called. Only read that she got it. I didn't know if the two correlated from during the game to afterwards. Was hoping yall expounded. No problem with the name call. Been called worse by the wife and my mistresses. 😆 🤣

I don't know what games you have seen where players toss the ball off the court all the time after a made basket. I have seen them either stop the ball from being easily grabbed by their opponent or they toss the ball to the refs.

There is difference between tossing the ball down the court, but when the ball goes into the area where fans are, you will receive a tech.
Saw how you did. She was pissed that a foul was rightfully called on #25, threw the ball in disgust and not in any direction of an Official. She should've just not touched the ball. But to pick it up and throw it out of bounds? Clark gets a very loose whistle and she cries/whines a lot too. The greatness of her talent is celebrated and for good reason. She also behaves like a spoiled brat quite a bit. Both things can be true. The way the game was going, she didn't need to do that. Reese missed both FT's up 9--and if she just lets it go, they have ball back unless they rebound like FAU on missed FT's. Instead-the techs are made and then LSU gets a hoop off the possession they earned from her tech.

You obviously haven't been following the women's tournament. Clark got just what she deserved based on her actions Friday night.
Hit the like button to your comment accidentally. I obviously did watch most of the women’s tournament Contrary to your statement. If Clark did the same gesture as Reese on Friday, that is inexcusable, but I didn’t see it. Clark is an excitable player and I noticed her enthusiasm in getting the Iowa fans fired up during the game. Reese’s gesture was after the game and directed specifically at Clark. I played in high school eons ago when you respected your opponent, did not talk trash, competed hard but were humble in victory and took the losses with humbleness. A bygone era!

• Haha
Reactions: dezyDeco and LmdCat
BS this is the National Championship game. That call was stupid.
If it was a stupid call, it came after a stupid act. So, I guess a stupid act deserves a stupid tech. I bet there won't be a repeat from her.

Hit the like button to your comment accidentally. I obviously did watch most of the women’s tournament Contrary to your statement. If Clark did the same gesture as Reese on Friday, that is inexcusable, but I didn’t see it. Clark is an excitable player and I noticed her enthusiasm in getting the Iowa fans fired up during the game. Reese’s gesture was after the game and directed specifically at Clark. I played in high school eons ago when you respected your opponent, did not talk trash, competed hard but were humble in victory and took the losses with humbleness. A bygone era!
Clarke got just what she deserved!! Surely you don't think Clarke was showing respect to her opponent Friday night. She was humbled today. She had no chance to talk trash today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ugoff
I'm talking about players slapping the ball out of bound into the crowd after their team makes a basket. It happens several times a game.

• Haha
I'm talking about players slapping the ball out of bound into the crowd after their team makes a basket. It happens several times a game.
I can't say what you have seen, but I haven't seen players slapping or throwing balls behind their backs into the crowd (in the air or on the floor) during a dead ball.

Truthfully wasn't baiting. I didn't know about why the T was called. Only read that she got it. I didn't know if the two correlated from during the game to afterwards. Was hoping yall expounded. No problem with the name call. Been called worse by the wife and my mistresses. 😆 🤣
Lmao!!

Oh so it's the "behind the back" slap that offends you so? Interesting.
You or I don't matter. The outcome is the outcome regardless of what you think or what I think. The ref called a tech and that is the end of it. I am not debating this with you any further.

Clarke got just what she deserved!! Surely you don't think Clarke was showing respect to her opponent Friday night. She was humbled today. She had no chance to talk trash today.
So Clark (correct spelling) did wrong according to you, but you cannot admit Reese did wrong also. Unbelievable!

Talking trash (which is usually a two-way thing) and taunting are slightly different.

Jordan talked a TON of trash, but you never saw him taunt an opponent once victory was secured.

I would encourage Coach Mulkey to teach her players the difference.
Bingo. If you're going to trash talk, don't wait until the outcome was decided and get right up in your opponents face. LSU was taunting, not talking trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT