ADVERTISEMENT

LSU-USC, thoughts?

_ukcat

All-American
May 22, 2002
Game in Vegas, USC -4 O/U 66.5. Want to bet the game and got to figure High Scoring since neither team showed much defense last season. I am think about taking the Over,what are your thoughts on the game?

I assume high scoring. Hope LSU wins as USC is on my hate list.

USC with a brutal schedule. 9 conference games, notre dame and lsu. Give them kudos for scheduling a strong ooc in addition to playing 9 conference games.

USC is my SUP so OK if they win. Don't like Kelly much, but like LSU. They're fans are pretty cool.

Both are very much unknowns. Replacing an awesome QB, rebuilding a defense that grossly underperformed and both have dipped into the portal so a lot of wildcards. Riley's teams almost always puts up points but can't seem to figure out the other side of the ball. Think he brought in UCLA's DC who is well regarded so Trojans could be decent on D.

I would expect high scoring game.

I assume high scoring. Hope LSU wins as USC is on my hate list.

USC with a brutal schedule. 9 conference games, notre dame and lsu. Give them kudos for scheduling a strong ooc in addition to playing 9 conference games.
And their 3rd OOC game is Utah State who went 4-4 in the Mountain West last year. Major kudos.

Game in Vegas, USC -4 O/U 66.5. Want to bet the game and got to figure High Scoring since neither team showed much defense last season. I am think about taking the Over,what are your thoughts on the game?
USC is +4 actually + 3.5 and I’d be shocked if LSU doesn’t win by double digits

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT