ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville writer Rick Bozich a huge homer, said L should be in the top 25 after beating hapless Austin Peay 62-0

It’s possible but probably unlikely this week, Louisville is at 26th and everyone ahead of them except FSU, Clemson and A&M won. A&M was is at #20 and I don’t think they will drop out after losing to Top 10 Notre Dame. FSU is #10 and lost to unranked Georgia Tech so they will fall in the ranking but still be Top 25. Then you have Clemson at #14 who lost to Georgia. The question is Clemson didn’t look very good but they will probably still be in the Top 25 but could also fall out of the Top 25.

Reactions: southindycat
They will get ranked pretty soon because someone at the bottom of the rankings will eventually lose. The acc sucks so that weak schedule will shine them up. Doesn’t make them good, it just makes them fortunate

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
Meanwhile

Ole Miss with the bitch move of running the score up on Furman 76-0
UT pulled the bitch move running up the score on UTC as well.

Last edited:
If they are ranked 26th (I don't pay much attention to rankings in September so haven't checked), I can see them sneaking in. They play a weak scheudle and will win games due to that.

The only poll that really matters is the college football playoff. All the other polls are for mindless fodder and meaningless. Just like the bowl games now.

Are you judging that by Miami throttling Florida in the swamp?

UF hasn't been bowl eligible in the last e years and getting 4 wins looks unlikely. Here is the reality of the ACC vs the SEC. If the number 1 team played the number 1 team in each conference the ACC might win 2 of the 16. If it were top 8 SEC would go 8-0 with all double digit wins. Would the redbirds make top 8?

UF hasn't been bowl eligible in the last e years and getting 4 wins looks unlikely. Here is the reality of the ACC vs the SEC. If the number 1 team played the number 1 team in each conference the ACC might win 2 of the 16. If it were top 8 SEC would go 8-0 with all double digit wins. Would the redbirds make top 8?
But why is it considered a murderers schedule when you play Florida, Vandy, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Arkansas……? It’s not like teams play every good sec team yearly.

And I will add, FSU getting laughed at for losing to GT, GT played Georgia closer than any sec team last year other than the SEC championship game.

Reactions: JrandoUK
But why is it considered a murderers schedule when you play Florida, Vandy, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Arkansas……? It’s not like teams play every good sec team yea

But why is it considered a murderers schedule when you play Florida, Vandy, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Arkansas……? It’s not like teams play every good sec team yearly.
Because all those teams would be ahead of Louisville if they were in the ACC , with the exception of Vandy. And… I might not be giving Vandy enough credit.

Notice you left out UGA and UT plus we now play Texas there.

You truly have no clue what you’re blabbering about.

I’m actually curious now if any SEC teams play all the perceived worst SEC teams with the new schedule format. I feel like I remember people saying Mizzou got a favorable schedule this year and they only play 4 of those teams you listed with the others being Oklahoma, @Alabama, Auburn, @A&M. Is that the easiest schedule in the SEC?

And I will add, FSU getting laughed at for losing to GT, GT played Georgia closer than any sec team last year other than the SEC championship game.
Might need to check your “facts” there.
Auburn lost to UGA by less than GT last year. In the end it doesn’t mean much so not really trying to nitpick you.

The ACC champion gets a playoff spot and a bye too so they have the route to prove themselves now.

FSU will get laughed at for losing to any ACC team now cause of their suing to leave the league. GT is a good team and Collins a good coach. They actually remind me a lot of some earlier Stoops teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT