ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville recruit said something

playmorezeppelin

Sophomore
Mar 19, 2017
A Louisville recruit whose name I'd never heard before and don't care to learn said today that the controlling factor in his decision to go to Louisville was how they develop players better than other schools; specifically noting that Isaiah Briscoe couldn't shoot when he got to Kentucky and can't shoot now.
Only problem is, Kentucky never offered him.

Reactions: On-On-UK
A Louisville recruit whose name I'd never heard before and don't care to learn said today that the controlling factor in his decision to go to Louisville was how they develop players better than other schools; specifically noting that Isaiah Briscoe couldn't shoot when he got to Kentucky and can't shoot now.
What did he say about not being able to stop Shai Alexander?

Maybe he likes the fact that Louisville has better pizza deals than UK?

hooker_johns_zpsly1zq6xm.gif

Darius Perry is full of Chit if you ask me. The real reason he went to louisville is because the strippers and whores provided by the ville.

Another one that could use a little sense-ology...

If he has sense, Cal and UK will teach him to make cents. Lots of cents...

Surprised he could say a name with more than one syllable.

Sounds like a true Cardinal already. Pretty soon he'll be citing such reasons as Siva being better than Wall.

Reactions: csrupp
I wonder if Samardo Samuels would agree with this? This dude doesn't exactly sound like the reincarnation of Albert Einstein to me.......

I swear UK has to be one of the only schools that non-offered recruits can trash the program and say they chose school x over UK lmao

That's the guy Tard fans claim is ten times better than Green due to they played head to head twice and Perry got the best of Green both times.. They think Green is by far the least talented pg Cal has had at UK,, lol..

Idiotic comment so he will fit in fine at da'ville. If you can't shoot in high school two years in college is not going to change that. You develop shooting ability long before ever stepping foot on a college campus.

I've gotten to be friends with a couple of guys: one is a Southern Cal fan, the other an Arizona.

They laughed their ass off about this clown.

So it's not just UK fans

I pick girlfriends based on how well they cook, that's why I chose an average looking one instead of a model.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT