ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville radio host

Wonky

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
Nick Coffey (an angry little man who has both short man syndrome AND the typical tard fan inferiority complex) just called Rick Pitino “a bitter little bitch” on 790am lmfao. This after basically worshiping the man for years and treating him as the savior of UL basketball.

They are melting down and I love it. Say what you want about Matt Jones… he would never throw that kind of unprofessional tantrum on air.

Last edited:
Nick Coffey (an angry little man who has both short man syndrome AND the typical tard fan inferiority complex) just called Rick Pitino “a bitter little bitch” on 790am lmfao. This after basically worshiping the man for years and treating him as the savior of UL basketball.

They are melting down and I love it. Say what you want about Matt Jones… he would never throw that kind of unprofessional tantrum on air.
They really are melting down. They were all begging for Jurich and Pitino to come back these last 6 years and now all the sudden it’s Rick’s fault and they shouldn’t have hired him at all.

96yg37.jpg

I think if there is a school that warrants a legitimate beef with Pitino being here and praising our program and university, it is St. Johns. If I were the AD at ST. Johns, I would want to whip his ass and then fire him. Pitino is not worth the drama. Imagine a recruit with St. Johns and Kentucky on their list. Pope just has to play the video.

Reactions: chroix
I think if there is a school that warrants a legitimate beef with Pitino being here and praising our program and university, it is St. Johns. If I were the AD at ST. Johns, I would want to whip his ass and then fire him. Pitino is not worth the drama. Imagine a recruit with St. Johns and Kentucky on their list. Pope just has to play the video.
This is bigger than St Johns.

Reactions: chroix
This is bigger than St Johns.
Absolutely it is.
Pitino hasn't worked here in close to thirty years. You talk about Cal and how he disrespected our fans. You will never see Cal, or any opposing coach, give the fanbase the finger like Pitino did. Thats because Pitino is a prick.
Pitino works for SJU. How is it possible for him to recruit any player that we (UK) want? Play the video to any recruit he is after and, it's over.
As you can tell, I don't like the guy. This is not an argument with you just a difference of opinion. Enjoy the season. I hope we have a great one.

Absolutely it is.
Pitino hasn't worked here in close to thirty years. You talk about Cal and how he disrespected our fans. You will never see Cal, or any opposing coach, give the fanbase the finger like Pitino did. Thats because Pitino is a prick.
Pitino works for SJU. How is it possible for him to recruit any player that we (UK) want? Play the video to any recruit he is after and, it's over.
As you can tell, I don't like the guy. This is not an argument with you just a difference of opinion. Enjoy the season. I hope we have a great one.
You don't like Rick because Calipari had beef with him. That's all this is. Rick flipped off a fan heckling him. In a moment of frustration, we're all human. Cal talked down to the fans for YEARS. Called us bennies, said the SECT doesn't matter etc etc. Rick left the program on a high note and with a loaded roster that won another title in 1998. Calipari tanked the program and bailed in the middle of the night to an SEC rival. Big difference.

Absolutely it is.
Everyone always says Pitino gave the “fanbase “ the finger. I would bet there was a fan giving him hell and saying god knows what (and I would have LOVED that) and the finger was directed at that dude.

Reactions: cat tat2
Everyone always says Pitino gave the “fanbase “ the finger. I would bet there was a fan giving him hell and saying god knows what (and I would have LOVED that) and the finger was directed at that dude.
Obviously ,you didn't see it. It was directed at the home crowd that was cheering after he had been ejected. He didn't have the nerve to look at the crowd, he gave an over the shoulder finger. The entire viewing audience saw it. Look man, love him all you want, it really doesn't matter now. I just personally don't care for the guy. Thats it.

Reactions: yoshukai
I'm on record saying cancel the series.... I know others will disagree but I want Cincinnati, Indiana, Xavier, or Ohio St as a replacement.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Obviously ,you didn't see it. It was directed at the home crowd that was cheering after he had been ejected. He didn't have the nerve to look at the crowd, he gave an over the shoulder finger. The entire viewing audience saw it. Look man, love him all you want, it really doesn't matter now. I just personally don't care for the guy. Thats it.
Who said I love him. I despised him for years. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him, lol . And you’re right, I’ve only seen the photo.

I should have tuned into Louisville AM Monday, I didn’t even think about how butthurt they would be too.

I'm on record saying cancel the series.... I know others will disagree but I want Cincinnati, Indiana, Xavier, or Ohio St as a replacement.

No thank you. Add Indiana back and any of the others you want but that series must remain in my book. Little brother has earned its annual beat down.

No thank you. Add Indiana back and any of the others you want but that series must remain in my book. Little brother has earned its annual beat down.

Yep. Denny asked for it… tried to get the legislature to mandate it, when we couldn’t have cared less. They made their bed and they can lie in it for eternity.

• Love
Reactions: cat tat2 and chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT